about me, myself, and my blog

i love blogging. this is seriously the third blog I have going right now, although I may delete my old one. i decided to start a new b...

i love blogging.

this is seriously the third blog I have going right now, although I may delete my old one.

i decided to start a new blog because...
new year, new me, new blog.

awesome factoids about me:
i love writing.
(writing in all lower case right now is freaking me out a little bit.)
i will transfer some of my other blog posts on to here before i hit delete.

i work in food right now,
(humble beginnings can lead to greatness)
but i would love to travel the world
and be famous.

i am twenty one years old
and i still act like a two year old.

seeing mickey mouse is one of my all time favourites.
i cannot get enough of that cute guy.

have you ever met someone who is destined to be famous
just for being who they are?
i like to think that describes me.

i attend a university,
am an adult,
and have no idea what i want to be
when i grow up.

i think i am hilarious.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images