Wedding Planning

i have found a few things to be very helpful with planning a wedding. here are some of my tips: 1. finding a wedding dress try on a lot ...

i have found a few things to be very helpful with planning a wedding.
here are some of my tips:

1. finding a wedding dress
try on a lot of dresses,
and take pictures.
you won't regret taking pictures of the ones you love,
because it will help you decide later.
go check out a couple different places.
don't be pressured into buying the most expensive dress or the cheapest dress for that matter.
get the dress you love.
also, i have heard great things about finding cheap dresses on etsy.
i didn't have such luck with finding my dress,
but I found a pretty cheap one here in utah at a bridal store called sweetheart bridal.
i love it.
it wasn't too expensive
and the staff was really friendly.
it was stressful finding a wedding dress,
but once i did, everything felt less overwhelming.
i also found my dress within a week of being engaged,
which helped me to manage my stress of wedding planning.

2. family
family is the most helpful
(and sometimes the most stressful)
thing about planning a wedding.
everyone is generally supportive
and there are always people willing to help with everything!
really though..
i have been amazed at the amount of help
and guidance I have had while planning my wedding.

bonus:
I know found that my fiance is the greatest blessing with planning our wedding.
he is helpful and just wants us to be happy.
if i have any concerns or stress,
he is a pro at helping me feel better.
i would honestly be lost without his calming reassurance and support.

3. last but not least.. PINTEREST.
every girl (basically) has a pinterest.
you have been pinning away all the wedding pins you love for years.
it is now time to put those to use.
it has been really helpful with most things having to do with a wedding.
it has helped me pick how I want my bouquet to look,
what colors we want,
how we want the cake to look,
and how we want the overall reception to look like.
all of those seemingly pointless hours of scrolling on pinterest has now paid off 
and you can use some of the ideas for your dream wedding.

i hope these tips helped!
i have less than 2 months until i marry the man of my dreams!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images