we are married!!

wow. we are married. it has been so wonderful. we got married april 11 in the salt lake temple. our wedding day was perfect. i was b...

wow.
we are married.

it has been so wonderful.

we got married april 11 in the salt lake temple.
our wedding day was perfect.

i was beyond stressed leading up to the wedding,
but everything fell into place and everything was so perfect.

i got to marry my best friend for all eternity,
and that's pretty freaking fantastic.

the temple was beautiful,
the weather was perfect,
the luncheon was delicious,
the reception turned out gorgeous,
and my car was so cute!

it was the happiest day of my life.
when i think back on it,
all i remember is being so completely happy and in love.
nothing mattered except he and i and our love.
it was beautiful.

it was so lovely to be surrounded by the people we love the most,
and that we didn't hear any drama until we got back home.

i am so blessed that my family was so helpful,
i am so blessed that my new family is so nice,
i am so blessed to have 3 best friends who are always there for me,
i am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that loves me unconditionally.
i. am. so. blessed.

being married has been so wonderful.
i get to be with my husband/best friend all the time.
i get to see him when i go to sleep,
and wake up to his handsome face.

perfection.

xx,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images