Clearwater :)

wow.  i haven't gotten on here in forever,  and a lot has changed. i am still working for disney in orlando, and i must say... ...

wow. 
i haven't gotten on here in forever, 
and a lot has changed.
i am still working for disney in orlando,
and i must say...
i don't want to leave florida.
i like being on my own and making my own decisions.
i also like the perks of getting into disney parks for free
as well as having a blue card that gets me discounts almost everywhere i go.
man, i am going to miss that card when i have to give it back in january.
i have also been considering extending...
it is complicated though so we'll see what happens.
i miss my family so much :(

happenings since I last got on:

kynia left and went back home to utah :(
at least she's happier :)

i have learned that i can do this on my own and my roommates rock!

i miss my car :(

and i miss my sweet puppy :(


i went to clearwater beach!



 

it was soo warm!!! i actually got to swim in the ocean!

there was a hurricane warning,
so we didn't get to stay long :(
it's sad that we didn't stay long,
because i really wanted to go parasailing :(
oh well,
next time :)


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images