Combining Blogs

okay, many of you may know that i have had various blogs throughout the years. my other blogs are no longer in existence. i have spent ...

okay,
many of you may know that i have had various blogs throughout the years.

my other blogs are no longer in existence.

i have spent the week transferring all of the blog posts from my other blogs,
and writing this up as drafts.
i have also deleted my other blogs,
so if you are looking for pixieandfaeries or dayinthelifeofadisneyprincess,
those no longer exist.

whew.. it has taken a long time to get everything sorted out.

over the next few weeks, i will be re-posting those old posts
as a #tbt #throwbackthursday #fbf #flashbackfriday post

hopefully i will also be adding some wedding and marriage posts in the mix.

i really want to dedicate more time to my blog.
i really do love blogging.

so, enjoy the throwback posts that will be coming up.
these blogs will include mainly old disney posts,
since that's the majority of what i wrote.

it has been fun going through and recalling old memories from my CP (college program) days.
it will include my most popular post ever:
disney college program survivor
as well as the backstory behind me choosing the disney college program.

i have had this current blog for quite a while now, but i haven't really advertised it.
i probably will continue to not advertise it as much,
but here's a post so you can follow along in our adventures if you would like.

my goal is to do two blog posts a week!
..we'll see how that goes..

cheers! xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are a born writer and I just hope that doing this blog will help you realize that and some day you will finish writing one or more of your books!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images