Artsy

i have been looking for more ways to be more creative . tyson pokes fun at me because we only have one photo actually hanging on the wa...

i have been looking for more ways to be more creative.

tyson pokes fun at me because we only have one photo actually hanging on the wall...
..oops..

looking at pinterest is a good way to get those creative juices flowing,
but i went with some co workers on my break today to hobby lobby.
and, can i just say, wow!
they have some of the cutest decorations there!!
(plus, all of their halloween and christmas decorations were up!!
i am soo excited for the holidays!!!)

i didn't end up buying anything,
but i took soo many pictures of the things i want to do myself.
hopefully i will have a d.i.y post up soon about it!

this week at work is convention.
our convention sold out within a few hours,
and there is going to be about 30,000 people all over work
and up in salt lake at the convention.
the first day for convention is tomorrow.

this time last year,
i was hired on at my job,
so i got to miss the craziness of convention.

even though i am not working up in salt lake,
i fully expect it to be crazy!
we are planning on going up and meeting some of the people we have helped
in singapore and malaysia,
so i am kind of excited about that!

because it is convention,
and so many members are going to be around our desks,
we had gone to hobby lobby so my team could get decorations,
to make their cubicles cuter.
i am printing off some cute wedding photos for my desk.
maybe i will also do a desk tour post as well.

tyson started school at the end of august.
he is taking two during the week at night monday-thursday
and two online.
some of his classes look so hard!
especially physics!
i really miss going to school,
but i think decorating our cute apartment will help keep me entertained.

recently,
tyson challenged me to run/walk a mile every single day for 30 days.
it is hard for me to run,
but i can definitely say that it is getting better.
plus at the end of the 30 days,
i get new running shoes!
i am so excited!
i am already planning on going into this a bit further in a week or so,
so keep your eyes out for that.

xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to seeing you new runners.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I haven't been on Pinterest for ages! I am definitely inspired to go on there for inspiration now.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images