TGIF

this week has kind of been a hard one for me mentally. i haven't wanted to go to work (because of drama) or go running every day. i...

this week has kind of been a hard one for me mentally.
i haven't wanted to go to work
(because of drama)
or go running every day.

i am proud to say that i have actually gone running every day this week
and i am on day 21 of my 30 day challenge!
it just hasn't been easy convincing myself to go.

i have gone to work every day,
and i have never called in sick while working here.
just sometimes,
i don't want to deal with the anxiety of being at work,
especially in my current work situation.

thank heavens it is friday!
i am excited to spend the weekend with my lovely husband
(when he's not working),
and i am excited to catch up on blogs and youtube and just have a lazy weekend.

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi dear and thank you for stopping at my blog. Now I'm really curious about this night! Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot to post about it! My best friend got engaged and we helped out! It was such a fun night!!

      Delete

Flickr Images