A Wonderful Weekend

This is a little late, but a memory I don't want to forget :) This was a little bit before Halloween. This last weekend was so fun an...

This is a little late, but a memory I don't want to forget :) This was a little bit before Halloween.

This last weekend was so fun and I was so happy I just got to spend it with my handsome husband! Friday we didn't end up doing much after working. 

On Saturday, we slept in and I made yummy muffins! Then T called his parents and they came down to see us. We went shooting. It was my first time shooting, and I was really scared and nervous. The first few times T shot, I was really nervous. When it was my turn, I almost didn't do it. I had to swallow my nervousness and just shot the gun. BANG! I didn't even really aim, but only one of my shots missed the paper! I was pretty proud of myself! It was REALLY loud shooting! Even with the ear gear, I still found myself jumping every time the gun went off. I shot two different but similar guns with T. T's parents had a bigger handgun, but I was content with my smaller 9mm hand guns. I also didn't think my small hands would be able to hold the bigger gun. After we were done, we went to the store, and his parents picked out a BIG pumpkin! then they took us out to Applebee's -- yum! After that, we went back to our apartment, and we all carved pumpkins. It was really fun! Mine is Jack Skellington and he's so cute! T's is way cute too! I think T's turned out better than mine :) We need to get some candles so we can put them outside. Mine is already starting to shrivel up between his eyes..



**Side Note** Mine only lasted a couple of days. For some reason, mine molded SUPER fast and didn't even make it to Halloween :(

Sunday was super lazy for T and I. He did homework and I watched a lot of How I Met Your Mother. I love that show so much! I also made yummy homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, that turned out aaaamaaazing! Seriously though.. I made 24 cookies and two days later, we have four left, which i am sure will be gone by tonight! I am planning on making more as soon as i buy more chocolate chips, so i'll do a blog post with the recipe.

xx

You Might Also Like

58 comments

  1. Great post! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Erica!!!! Happy Wednesday!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Would love if you shared your muffin recipe!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely share my recipe! I am planning it for my next post!

      Delete
  4. I've never been shooting before either, but I kind of want to give it a go now!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was really fun, but also kind of intimidating!

      Delete
  5. Yum to the muffins!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so yummy! I'll have the recipe up soon :)

      Delete
  6. I'm completely the same with cookies, I just devour any in sight that's why I don't let myself make them at home!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! They are just so fun to make! :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you had a fab weekend, dear. :) <3 There is nothing better than spending some quality time with your loved one! x Thank you for sharing. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the post, thank you for your thoughtful words!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a good weekend, doll!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great read,sounds like you had lots of fun..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading this post, I'm sure you had so much fun! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I'm excited to post it! It should go live by Sunday, November 22nd!

      Delete
  13. Lovely post dear! Thanks for sharing) Have a great day))
    ...
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm...cookies!!!! Oh dear! I've never shot before.
    Please do check out my blog (hehe!)
    Thanks xoxoxoxoxo
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment xxx
      I love your profile pic By The Way ❤️

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :):) it makes me happy!

      Delete
  15. Eeeek, so sorry to hear that yours molded so quickly. I've never carved pumpkins before so I don't have any experience at all in that area. Shooting sounds fun, though! I would imagine feeling very badass doing it, hahaha. Pumpkin chocolate chip sounds amazinggg, can't wait to see the recipe post!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try carving pumpkins at least once near Halloween :) it's pretty fun! My Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is up and live, if you want to check it out! xx

      Delete
  16. this sounds like you had a lot of fun :) loved to read that :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful post!!! Looks like you had so much fun girl. Happy weekend!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  18. Ah, there's nothing quite like baking muffins.. funnily enough, I'm whipping up a batch tonight as well! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baking is so fun! I love baking, especially on the weekends!

      Delete
  19. Lovely ! have a nice weekend :)

    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love How I met your mother too. Lovely post :)

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I Met Your Mother is so great!! Thank you!

      Delete
  21. Great post! Sounds like you had a fun time. :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Most appreciated.
    Xo, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog too!! xx

      Delete
  22. Glad you had a great weekend ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. seems like you and husband had a great weekend. I bet shooting was fun even if you were nervious in the beggining!
    ...and muffins in the morning? always a good call;)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Muffins sound yummy

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images