Goodness!

Once upon a time, I thought my laptop was fixed. We turned it off, and it decided to not come back on again... But! Thankfully my sweet husb...

Once upon a time, I thought my laptop was fixed. We turned it off, and it decided to not come back on again... But! Thankfully my sweet husband and little brother never gave up on it! My little brother took it to his work to see if there was anything they could do to fix it, and they fixed it! I hope it doesn't breakdown again! We have turned it off and turned it back on, though, so it is working! I am so happy! Especially since this now means that I can get back to blogging a bit more!

I think I am out of my funk that I was in. I had been really stressed at my job, so I took a paid week off to explore my options...and that stressed me out way more! I just had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that it wasn't right. So, I'm back to my job and less stressed, which is soo nice!

I have also decided to give my blog a bit of an upgrade so that it is a bit easier to read. I hope you like it! I am really excited to get back into the blogging world!

A little update from the last month or so: T and I have been married for 7 months now! It has been so wonderful! I absolutely love coming home to him everyday and falling asleep by his side! I am so grateful that he has been patient while I have been dealing with some anxiety and only wanting to sleep/not move.

We bought a Christmas tree! We bought it the first week in November, and it is already up! We love it! It is 7 1/2 foot and pre-lit which is super nice! We don't have any baubles or decorations for it yet, but we'll get those later :)

I am really really excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! This is my absolute favorite time of the year! I'm so excited that this is our first holiday season as a married couple!

xx

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow!! Christmas tree in November!!
    How awesome!! Enjoy~~ xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Great post! Happy Monday!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a great rest of your week :)

      Delete
  3. Loved reading this update, I'm so happy that Christmas is just around the corner! Have a great day!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I hope you have a great day as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post and thank you for you comments

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog too! xx

      Delete

Flickr Images