Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

As promised, here is the amazing pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe I made. Enjoy!

As promised, here is the amazing pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe I made. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Milk
2 tsp. Cinnamon
2 tsp.Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 cup Flour
Chocolate Chips and/or Heath Toffee -- your choice :)

Combine oil, pumpkin, sugar, egg, and vanilla in your mixing bowl. (I just used my little hand mixer, and it worked fine for me!)

In a separate bowl, combine baking soda and milk, then add that to the pumpkin mixture.

In another separate bowl, combine cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and flour, and gradually add it to the main mixture.

Add chocolate chips or whatever else you think will be tasty in it! I went with Nestle milk chocolate chips as well as Heath toffee bits and mixed those in.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celcius). While the oven is preheating, allow your batter to sit for 15 minutes.

Place cookies on a baking sheet, and bake for 12-13 minutes. (if you're like me and make a bit bigger cookies, i ended up cooking the cookies for about 13-14 minutes instead)



**I found this recipe online, and I absolutely love it! The cookies had such a great consistency, almost like a cake, and they were not dry at all! The batter is really thick, so you may need to use a higher speed on your mixer, but they turned out sooo amazing!

xx

You Might Also Like

62 comments

  1. Oh why you don't make any photos? :c I love look on foods things xD
    Thank you very much for lovely comment! <3

    Versjada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to take photos of this! next time I make them, I will take some photos and add it here. Sorry!! :(

      Delete
  2. The recipe looks delicious, you should put a photograph to give more water in good staff :)


    *XoXo
    Helena Primeira
    Helena Primeira Youtube
    Primeira Panos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be putting up photos when I have them. Thank you for your suggestion!

      Delete
  3. This looks very similar to the chocolate chip pumpkin muffins that I make! Pumpkin and chocolate is a weirdly satisfying combination isn't it??

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything pumpkin and chocolate! They go so well together!

      Delete
  4. These sound amazing. I don't think I've ever had pumpkin and chocolate together before and I really need to change that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a try! They are my favorite!

      Delete
  5. Fab recipe! I love all things pumpkin, and these seem so yummy :) x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the addition of pumpkin, very healthy

    Suze - Luxury Columnist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure this recipe could be made healthy very easily :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds sooo nice. I might try this myself :) have a lovely week <3
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Thank you! You too! xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. They really do! And they are pretty simple to make :)

      Delete
  9. I've never tried baking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies before, though the thought alone has got me considering doing so - yum! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never made them before either! It turned out so great! :)

      Delete
  10. Love your post, great content!

    Only 4 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! OH MY GOODNESS I am excited for Christmas!!!! xx

      Delete
  11. Wonderful post :)
    I invite you to me, what do you think about follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely! I am now following you :)

      Delete
  12. That's amazing!!!!! Great post!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie! Omg, that sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing :D
    <3, Sharon
    www.sharinaone.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds tasty
    Thanks for sharing the recipe

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to try this recipe out *__*
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm seems very tasty :-) I'm hungry now :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very tasty :) definitely worth a try if you like baking!

      Delete
  17. Wow I love the sound of these! Never had pumpkin cookies before!
    My Little Online Space

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is sounds like a wonderful and genius combo, Yum! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds delicious, I'll have to try it out!
    xo
    Siffat
    https://icingandglitter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These sound so yummy! Thanks for the recipe, Erica ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so glad we connected! Your post sounds yummy and I can not wait to try it. Thank you for sharing and visiting my blog. Happy weekend!

    http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you had a great weekend! xx

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. I definitely will as soon as I make them again :) thank you!!

      Delete
  23. sounds so delicious!!

    www.stellaaquino.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images