Thankful

I have been looking forward to Thanksgiving all year basically! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! The food is A.MAZ.ING!!! I am l...

I have been looking forward to Thanksgiving all year basically! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! The food is A.MAZ.ING!!! I am loving that I get to spend our first Holiday Season as a married couple together! Last year, T came over and had Thanksgiving dinner with my family (back when we were just dating). This year, we went to his family's! We went up to his aunt's house and it was delicious! I had so much fun! After, we stopped by my parents house, and hung out there for a little. We went home and watched a christmas movie. Then, my younger brother and my cousin came over and we rocked out to GuitarHero! It was such a fun day!

I have so much to be thankful for this year! I am so thankful for my family--the ones I have had forever and the ones that I am now a part of! Everyone is so wonderful :)

I am grateful for my best friends! I am so thankful we have made it a priority to have a girls night at least once a month so we can see each other on a regular basis.

I am the most grateful for my wonderful, loving, and patient husband! I absolutely love being married and I am so thankful every single day to have him in my life! He is the BEST.

Lastly, I am thankful for you, my readers! Thank you for reading about my life and being so wonderful in the comments. I love it! Thank you for any advise you have given me, as well as your words of encouragement! I am excited to watch my blog grow more and more every day!

I hope you have had a wonderful week and weekend! Now that the holiday is over, I will be posting a bit more. I am considering doing Blogmas in December, but I'm not quite sure if I should.. Please let me know in the comments below if you think I should or shouldn't! Thank you for being so great!!

xx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I Love Thanksgiving! So much to be Thankful for. Beautiful words!
    Xo, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post, dear. :) I've always liked the idea of Thanksgiving, and I wish we'd celebrate it in the UK. x Sounds like you had a wonderful day, and I enjoyed reading about all the things you're thankful for. <3 And you should totally do blogmas!!! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksgiving is fun! (and a good reason to eat delicious food!) I will try to do blogmas! i'm already two days behind! xx

      Delete
  3. You are so lucky to have such a lovely husband to be thankful for! Hope that your thanksgiving was a good one - sounds like it was!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm glad that you had such a fun Thanksgiving and that you had the opportunity to spend time with your husband's family and also with yours! I also enjoyed the day and long weekend with my husband and family. Have a nice day, Erica!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you got to spend it with your family as well! Family time is the best :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like such a great weekend! Spending time with family is what its all about!! What a nice post!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to know that you had the greatest weekend! Holidays are the best time to spend time with family :) Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Thank you for reading! I'll definitely check out yours! xx

      Delete
  7. Great post! this is super fun to read:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely! I will follow you right now :) xx

      Delete

Flickr Images