Blogmas day 11 (and 12)

As of yesterday, T and I have been married for 8 months! I have loved every second of being married! It's the BEST! Yesterday, I went ...

As of yesterday, T and I have been married for 8 months! I have loved every second of being married! It's the BEST!

Yesterday, I went out to my car during work, and there were two sticky notes on my car letting me know that my back tire was flat. I am so grateful to those kind souls that let me know because I wouldn't have noticed and would have kept driving on it! I went back upstairs and let my team lead know, and he was so willing to help me change the tire if I needed to [even though he just had knee surgery!] We took it to a nearby gas station to fill the tire. It still looks fine, which is great! I drove back to work, and my team lead let me know before he left that he had told workforce and if I need to change my tire, they would send a group of guys outside to help me. I was so overwhelmed with how willing everyone was to help me! I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many amazing people in my life, including those that I work with!

So far, I have mainly just slept the last two days. I have been really tired for some reason, so I have been catching up on my sleep, which has been nice!

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend so far! I hope you have an amazing Sunday, and I'll post again on Monday!

xx

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Congrats on the 8 months of marriage! Thanks for sharing your story about the tire, nice to hear you had help!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!! It's a beautiful story <3

    I'm a new reader here, maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely! I will head over now :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful story!
    Have a nice week!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice of the person who let you know about the flat tire! Thanks for the visit.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice thing for someone to let you know about your flat tires! I feel like that would never happen here in Berlin! And happy anniversary as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congrats! I got married May 2nd so its been around the same time! Love it!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay!! We got married around the same time! I love it too :)

      Delete
  7. Nice post. Always lovely to read something positive. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 8 months! I've been married for exactly four now (just realized that haha) and I can't believe how fast it's gone!

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Congrats on yours too! It does go by quickly, doesn't it?

      Delete
  9. That's awesome, Erica! It's always so refreshing to know that small acts of kindness still exist in this world. Congrats on 8 months of marriage! Married life is certainly the best when you're married to your best friend! My husband and I have been together for 10 years (high school sweethearts) and married for 7. It gets bumpy, but it's better to face this life and all it throughs our way, hand in hand with someone you love and who loves you :)

    Have a wonderful day and week ahead, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! Being married is hard but SO MUCH fun! Thank you for your beautiful comment! xx

      Delete
  10. Wow the person is so nice to left a note for you telling you that, such nice and kind people in the world (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely restored a bit of my faith in humanity :)

      Delete

Flickr Images