Blogmas day 13 (and 14)

Can you believe that Christmas is next week?! I am so excited!!! What skin products are you loving this winter season? I recently redi...

Can you believe that Christmas is next week?! I am so excited!!!



What skin products are you loving this winter season? I recently rediscovered my love of Carmex:

It doesn't look fancy, but it does wonders for your lips! I literally picked this up at the Dollar Store. During the winter my lips are dry and cracked [it also doesn't help that I have a terrible habit of picking at my lips]. This has helped SO much! I have noticed such a difference. I don't use it all the time, maybe once a day, but it just feels so great!

I am also on the look out for a good face moisturizer. I have really sensitive eyes, so anything with a perfume usually irritates my eyes. If you have any suggestions, please let me know below!!




I am also really loving True Blue Shea Cashmere hand lotion from Bath and Body Works. I was given this as a gift, and it is my FAVORITE lotion I have ever used. Seriously though. It is so thick and it smells divine! It makes my hands feel silky smooth! I only wish I had a bigger bottle! I also wish I was able to put it on my face.. If I even touch near my eyes with this, my eyes are irritated :( this lotion is so great, however, that that doesn't stop me!
This has been a favorite of mine for a long while. Working where I work, I have had the opportunity to experiment with essential oils. I trust doTERRA products so much because they are so pure! I don't like the feeling of oil on my skin, but I am working on trying new things with oils now that I have my diffuser [stay tuned!]. A product that has been my favorite right from the start is doTERRA's Fractionated Coconut Oil:

I use this as my eye makeup remover. I love it! I just put a couple drops on a cotton ball, then rub my eyes with it. It works like a dream! This doesn't irritate my eyes at all! I don't like the oily feeling, so after I use this to take off my makeup, I usually use a makeup wipe after, then continue with my skin care routine.

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Christmas is just around the corner! Yay!!

xx

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. The True Blue hand cream used to be my go-to product!! I may just have to pick it up again as I haven't quite found one that compares. Great reviews!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. They look amazing products!
    Marianna
    www.heelsallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check your blog out now :)

      Delete
  4. I always go to Bath & Body Works exclusively for candles, I've actually never even noticed what other things they have :D Need to check them out, the hand lotion sounds great!

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also so excited about Christmas being just next week! I can't believe I haven't tried products by Carmex yet - everyone seems to love them!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really great product :) especially if you have chapped lips!

      Delete
  6. Isn't Christmas just the best time of year. Need to try the coconut oil.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) definitely do! It's such a great makeup remover!

      Delete
  7. The post is so amazing! Thank you for sharing:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing post! We are the Doterra huge fan! Love that product!Have a blessed Wednesday!

    Much love, Len ❤️❄️
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doTERRA is so great! I'm glad I'm not the only fan out there :)

      Delete
  9. Would love to try these products .. I have to do !!
    Good blog, a kiss.

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thank you for stopping by xx

      Delete
  10. awesome products! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that cream looks amazing!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images