Blogmas day 17 (and 18)

I wasn't well enough to go to my work Christmas party :( but we got some great jackets for our Christmas gift this year! I am slowly s...

I wasn't well enough to go to my work Christmas party :( but we got some great jackets for our Christmas gift this year!

I am slowly starting to feel better and eat food again. Tonight we are going up to Temple Square in Salt Lake. I am so excited! I really like hanging out with my husband's parents and I am pretty excited about the concert too! Here's a photo of how gorgeous the temple looks around Christmas time!:

(Photo Cred: Google)

Tyson and I got married here, so it always holds a special place in my heart! Doesn't it look beautiful? I will be sure to take many pictures tonight and show you! Do you have any places you love to go during this time of year?

Have any of you seen Star Wars yet? We are going next week! We just bought all of the Star Wars, so I can actually watch them. Last night we watched the first one! I really enjoyed it and I am excited to watch the rest!

Sorry this post is so short! I haven't really done anything the last two days because I have been really sick. However, Sunday's post will be longer as we have plans for tonight and tomorrow! I am so excited!

I hope you all have a great weekend! If you have any suggestions on how to make my blog better or any post ideas, please let me know!

xx

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. It is so lovely for a place to hold such beautiful memories. Hope you are having a lovely December and happy blogmas!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you did not get to go to that party...But it is good to hear that you are starting to feel better. I hope you enjoyed your night at Temple Square and how lovely that you got married there♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I hope you had a wonderful christmas! Happy new year!

      Delete
  3. Aw, sorry you couldn't go to your work party! The temple is so pretty - it must feel wonderful to have a happy memory there.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! Thank you! Happy new year! xx

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that you're sick! I haven't seen the new Star Wars movie, I haven't actually seen the old ones either and I figure I might have to before hand? That building looks incredible, like the perfect place to get married!

    Filippa ⎮ Always a Dot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might want to see the others before, but in all honesty, you could watch it without seeing the others. It was the most perfect place to get married! Happy new year! xx

      Delete
  5. Aww it looks so beautiful! Can totally see why it's a special place for you <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang! You got married there? That looks magical!

    xoxo,
    www.houseofakih.com

    P.S. I'm inviting you to my giveaway! I hope you join it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I hope you feel better soon! Your picture is so beautiful :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you couldn't make your festive work party, though enjoy the Christmas concert! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s really good that you got such beautiful Christmas gift this year. I also have organized Christmas special corporate events Chicago and have bought some interesting return gifts for my employees and business vendors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Flickr Images