Blogmas day 21 (and 19 and 20)

I am finally back on my feet! I missed my first post of blogmas... oh well.. It has been such a fun weekend! In true Erica fashion, I totall...

I am finally back on my feet! I missed my first post of blogmas... oh well.. It has been such a fun weekend! In true Erica fashion, I totally forgot to take pictures and left my phone in the car.. *face palm* So here are some gorgeous Christmas photos of Temple Square during Christmas via Google :)


[fun fact! there are over a million lights used on Temple Square!]


Friday we went up to Temple Square for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. The traffic was horrible and everywhere was crazy busy. It was my first time going to see the concert and it was A.MA.ZING!!! Seriously though! Laura Osnos was the guest singer and she sounded like a Disney princess. Martin Jarvis was such a great story teller. I also really enjoyed the opera singers they had, especially the Soprano and Tenor. They did Handel's Messiah with the Hallelujah Chorus. That is my favorite! I love the Hallelujah Chorus so much! I sang it when I performed in Disney World's Candlelight Processional. We also had amazing seats!! [Thank you grandma!]

Saturday we slept in! Then we went up to our family party! We played at a trampoline place up in Layton, at which I totally tripped and landed on my face... I think I sprained my ankle because it is still hurting. We then went over to T's aunts house for delicious dinner. Seriously though.. They make the BEST rolls. We also played fun Christmas trivia games. I seriously love my inlaws! I am blessed with such a great family!

Sunday T and I literally watched Star Wars alllll day! We only have the 6th one to watch before tomorrow night! I am really enjoying them! I recommend everyone watch them that has a chance. There is a reason there is so much hype about them! So far, my favorite is Revenge of the Sith (#3). I think I like it because it's newer and it ties everything together. However, I do think that once I see the newest one (#7) it will be my favorite. I have only heard good things about it!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Are you so excited for Christmas on Friday?! I can't believe that Christmas is this week!!! Yayyy!

xx

You Might Also Like

50 comments

  1. Wow, seems like you've been having a lot of fun :) I've just seen the new Star Wars it was really great!

    http://allure-square.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Beautiful! I still haven't watched Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2!!! :D ❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temple Square looks gorgeous! Sounds like you had an event-filled, fun weekend! Mine was pretty cool too, although I keep forgetting Christmas is this week! Happy holidays :)

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I follow you now on Google+
    But can you tell me where is GFC, because I want to follow your blog.
    If you want we can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic,follow me, and let me know in comments that you followed me so I can follow you back. :*

    http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I commented on your blog and let you know. I also followed you on Instagram. Thank you for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  5. That sounds like so much fun! Love the photos as well.
    Happy Holidays!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks gorgeous! So festive

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The concert sounds fantastic and very festive! I can't believe it's almost Christmas!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had an amazing time. Happy Holidays.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos ♥

    Have a nice holiday, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year | Gabrielle
    ♡ Giil & giveaway ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Temple Square looks absolutely incredible, wow! The layout of the lights reminds me of the Christmas market sitting directly besides Cologne Cathedral, beautiful :) I'm also hugely excited for Christmas Day, this entire season is so exciting.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be amazing to see the Christmas market by Cologne Cathedral! I bet it looks so beautiful!

      Delete
  11. Sounds lovely! Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Erica! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day too!

      Delete
  13. Sounds like a wonderful time! Have to get on that star wars bandwagon.

    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's so great!

      Delete
  14. Sounds like you had a fab time, I love the photos. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing photos!!!Thanks for sharing! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2016!
    Much love, Len ♥
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Temple Square ♥

    I cannot wait to open presents! ♥

    Happy Christmas! ♥
    The White Print Blog


    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas! The pictures look wonderful, happy to hear you had a great time!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas, hope you had warm and merry Holidays! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These photos are so beautiful! I hope you had a very merry Christmas :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  20. It look so cool and pretty *^*
    I love christmas lights so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I miss the Temple Square lights. I got to go to the concert a few years ago and it was Uh-mazing, seriously they do such a good job.

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temple Square is so gorgeous! They really do! :)

      Delete
  22. soo beautiful!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. soo beautiful!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images