Blogmas day 3 (and 4!)

So far, I am posting every other day, which is awesome! I hope I can continue it all the way through this month! T and I have had our tree...

So far, I am posting every other day, which is awesome! I hope I can continue it all the way through this month!

T and I have had our tree up since the first week in November. We have also wrapped the presents we have for each other so far, and those are sitting under the tree! I LOVE IT. SO much. Yesterday, I came home and he had added some more for me! He's such a sweetheart. I made the comment of, 'oh! I just want to open them!' and he was like '..okay. lets open them!' So tempting.. But I know it will be more special and exciting to wait until Christmas, so we are waiting.. Good thing too, because I haven't even finished getting him his gifts! Boys are SO hard to shop for.. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who feels this way!


He basically knows everything that I'm getting him. Either because he told me, or he guessed. He always gives me the best gifts that are so thoughtful and wonderful, and then he just knows everything he's getting. I really want to surprise him.. Yesterday, though, I told him that I hid one of the presents I have wrapped, and he excitedly went looking for it, so at least he is still excited to open gifts he already knows about haha..

Last night we also received a cute wooden ornament from his our grandma. I love it! I was so excited to add it to our tree! We were also given tickets from his our other grandma for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert! I am really excited for it! It should be amazing! I am a sucker for Christmas music. In all my years of singing, Christmas music is by far my favorite! So seeing a Christmas concert with one of the best choirs in the world [really though..] is really exciting for me!

Did you ask for anything in particular this year? I asked for makeup and makeup brushes mainly. I also asked for Zoe Sugg's Girl Online: On Tour book. I read the first one and I loved it. I can't wait to get my hands on that second one!

What is your favorite Christmas song? I have SO many. I love the classics the most. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, Holly Jolly Christmas, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire (which is called The Christmas Song officially I think!), White Christmas, and my list goes on and on.

Do you have a favorite Christmas singer? I love Michael Buble, the classic singers of course, and Amy Grant. I grew up with Amy Grant's Christmas album, and I was able to sing with her at Disney World's Candlelight Processional which was AMAZING.

xx

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Wow, good luck with Blogmas! And I totally understand, guys can be so hard to shop for! (Especially when they don't tell you what they want, grr). It's so great though that you have your Christmas tree and gifts already done, sounds like you're ready for Christmas :) Have a nice weekend xx

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, they are really hard! I hope you have had a great weekend! xx

      Delete
  2. My husband also knows everything he's getting for Christmas. I agree it's hard to buy for them too. :) Sounds like you are in the full swing of Christmas. Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a husband that knows what he's getting for Christmas! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love that you had put up your Christmas tree at the beginning of November - that's brilliant! I like your picks of Christmas songs - I have far too many and I'm listening to old Christmas tunes right now!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is just such a wonderful time!

      Delete
  4. Hello Erica, thank you so much for stopping by! I adore Christmas carols, my favourite is Rudolph the red nose reindeer. You are welcome to add your fashion and beauty links on my blog!
    November FASHION LINKUP
    November BEAUTY LINKUP

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are way ahead of me! I haven't even started shopping yet. Guys are definitely harder to shop for, but it sounds like you're on the right track.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's always a bit easier to start shopping earlier personally! Good luck shopping!

      Delete
  6. Boys are hard to shop for, I agree! My husband usually tells me what he wants or I get him gift cards. He always thinks of thoughtful gifts for me. I'm getting into the holiday season finally. Lovely post! Thanks for visiting my blog dear

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely understand that! Thanks for checking out mine as well!

      Delete
  7. Blogging daily sure seems like a tough tasks! (: Hope you can get the perfect gift for your husband. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, Have a good day! ♥

    http://londonkidx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm amazed you have your tree up and all your gifts wrapped. I still need to get our tree up and I'm still not done shopping for gifts. I agree that husbands are very hard to buy for. Just a thought, maybe you can get him tickets to something that he would like to go to. They might be a good surprise for him. Good luck on finding that surprise gift.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in your shopping! That's such a great idea, thank you!

      Delete
  10. I'm also really struggling to find the right gift for my husband... especially when he is so picky and practical :D But I'm getting really excited for Christmas otherwise. We can't have a Christmas tree in the flat this year, which is really sad, so I'll have to find other ways to make myself feel more Christmassy :D

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is really practical as well, so I know how you feel! There are lots of cute ideas online for doing like pictures or something in the shape of a tree, just a suggestion! Good luck! xx

      Delete
  11. It is really hard to buy gifts for boys☺ It is so nice that you have that lovely concert to look forward to! Loving your Blogmas post, Erica ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. My fav Christmas song is All I want for Christmas xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the tree up since the first week of November... that's early but I am sure it gave such a festive feeling :) Michael Buble is great, I really enjoy listening his Christmas songs. Good luck with blogmas :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We weren't planning on putting it up that early, but as soon as we bought it, we were just too excited! Thank you!

      Delete
  14. Great article!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post darling!!!
    Kisses from spain.

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm am so loving your blogmas ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck keeping up with Blogmas- I don't know if I could do it! Love reading about your Christmas preparations, great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images