Blogmas Day 5 (and 6!)

I hope you all have had a lovely weekend! I'm sad that this weekend is basically over and that it's time to start another work week....

I hope you all have had a lovely weekend! I'm sad that this weekend is basically over and that it's time to start another work week.

My weekend was spent super lazily! I stayed in sweats the entire weekend and ate pizza! I also watched SO much YouTube and read some amazing blogs!

If you haven't already guessed by now, my favorite YouTuber is Zoe Sugg or Zoella. Basically, I feel like if we were to meet, we would be great friends! Just from watching her videos, I feel like I know her so well, and I think we would get along great! (except that I don't like scary movies.. Sorry, Zoe!) I have literally seen every one of her videos on her main channel and on her vlogging channel, as well as read every post. I love watching her videos because they are just so calming to me. It's like when you catch up with an old friend, and you come away from it feeling amazing! Also, her relationship with her brother is like mine and C's, which has me cry laughing every time she and her brother collab! She is such a wonderful individual. She has been crazy busy this season with doing blogmas, vlogmas, and uploading a main channel video of #24daysofZoella. If you haven't watched any of her videos, check her out here:

Besides binge watching YouTube, I have also been reading some amazing blogs! There are some blogs that I love to look at, and then there are those that I just love to read. Do any of you have those same things? What are your favorite types of blogs to read? What are your favorite types of blogs to look at?

For me, I LOVE reading mommy blogs, especially if they are from Utah (like me!). Even though I am not ready to have kids yet, I pour over those and just love reading them! I really love looking at fashion blogs, but mostly makeup blogs. I have always had a love of makeup, and I enjoy reading everyone else's recommendations! Blogging is so helpful!

Have a happy week, everyone! You deserve all the happiness in the world! See you in 2 days!

xx

You Might Also Like

46 comments

  1. I'm so not ready for the week to start again, I just want to stay indoors!

    I've never really watched Zoella, but I can relate to how you feel about her (haha that sounds so odd). I really like listening to HelloKaty, her videos are so relatable and she's so real.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! i'll have to check her out! Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. I spend my Sunday morning as well in pjs and Youtube videos. Basically my Sunday is when I can justify to be lazy all day. Xx


    eLLa
    every LiTTLE thing07

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sundays are just the best when they are spent being lazy :)

      Delete
  3. I always spend my Sunday mornings in a lazy way and I can totally relate to this great to read post!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! I've been loving catching up on vlogmas videos, some of my faves are Meg Says, The Michalaks and Kate La Vie! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I will have to check them out! Thank you for the suggestions!

      Delete
  5. I had a really relaxing and lazy weekend too, but am so not ready for the week to start!
    xo
    Siffat
    https://icingandglitter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, Siffat! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I love lazy weekends I barely get them though haha Have a lovely day!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy weekends are hard to come by, but that just makes them even better when you get them :)

      Delete
  7. I love reading blogs about life, art and photography. When a blogger chooses to share something from a personal perspective, it is a lot more fun to read. Hope you have a great week ahead!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! Thank you! You as well!

      Delete
  8. I love reading these! Cant wait for future ones to come!!! Very exciting!!!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spent much of my weekend doing the same, relaxing, and it felt soooo good! Sometimes, that's all you really need, to do nothing and just let your mind rest. I've probably watched a couple of Zoella's videos, but I know she's extremely popular on YouTube. It's been a while since I've watched her, I have to check her out again!

    I love browsing different blogs, too! You get so inspired and receive so much great advice and tips, which beats reading some reviews on products or events you've planned on trying out; there's more of a connection!

    Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead, lovely!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's so inspiring looking at others' blogs! Thank you! You as well!

      Delete
  10. This is amazing blog post!!! Have a fabulous week darling!

    Much love, Len ❤️❤️❤️
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started a mommy blog a while back before my beauty blog, but disliked exposing my children, even though I did so little of it, I quickly deleted it.

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people just do it so well with perfect balance! I only like certain ones, and I mainly like when they are talking about how their feeling while being mommies :)

      Delete
  12. It sounds as though you've had a lovely, relaxing time! I also love reading other people's blogs - personally, I love to read 'a bit of everything', anything from fashion to travel and more :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many topics! Travel is such a great one!!

      Delete
  13. I've seen her videos and she is the cutest! I love to watch YouTube vlogs, but don't have much time so sometimes I just catch up on the latest videos and go straight to another)

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely easy to spend so much time clicking from video to video on YouTube :)

      Delete
  14. Nothing like watching Youtube and eating pizza, however both are out of my reach as I have my final university deadlines to meet (and I prefer watching movies!) and I have intolerances to gluten and dairy :(

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! i'm sorry! good luck with your finals!

      Delete
  15. I love Zoella too! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love pizza, too! I usually order it on Saturdays. I also enjoy reading different blogs. My favorites are the fashion and beauty blogs. Have a great week!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have had an amazing week so far! xx

      Delete
  17. Pizza is my favorite! It screams ''Weekend!'' to me.

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love watching YouTube videos! Not a massive Zoella fan but I do like some of her videos. :) My perfect lazy Sunday involves binging on YouTube and A LOT of pizza, haha! :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lazy weekends are the best. Wishing you a fantastic day.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your weekend sounds perfect♥♥ Count me in for binge watching Youtube♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's so funny you love Mom blogs! I feel like I will love them when I have my own child

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will definitely start to love them more when I have my own child too :)

      Delete
  22. I LOVE reading blogs too! :)
    Especiall on grey days. :(

    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images