Blogmas day 9 (and 10!)

Blogmas is pretty hard, and I'm only posting every other day! I feel like I'm starting to run out of steam, but don't worry, I&#...

Blogmas is pretty hard, and I'm only posting every other day! I feel like I'm starting to run out of steam, but don't worry, I'm going to keep on going with it!


I don't know about you, but I am a huge fan of Netflix! I love watching it [which sounds lazy.. but oh well..]!

Currently, I have been loving the movie Home. Have you seen it? Yes, I am talking about the kids animated movie with the little purple aliens:



I think it is really cute, and I've made T watch it 2 times last week! If you like kid movies like I do, definitely give that one a watch!

I am currently re-watching Sherlock obsessively! It is SO good! Like, I can't even handle how awesome it is! Everything about it is so well done: the script, the acting, the cinematography, everything! If you haven't watched it, definitely give it a try! Benedict Cumberbatch is the perfect Sherlock and I love Martin Freeman as John Watson.<3



Some of my other favorite TV shows are:

Doctor Who -- I'm on season 8!
Once Upon A Time -- Seriously. SO good! (except for the Frozen bit.. I wasn't a fan of that..)
Pretty Little Liars -- I can't wait for the new season to come on in January!
Breaking Bad -- I haven't watched this one in awhile..
Walking Dead -- It's good, it is just a bit too much blood for me.. so T has to be watching it with me.
Fixer Upper -- Chip and Joanna are great! Also, anything HGTV that has to do with fixing up homes is so great!!

What are your favorite shows or movies?

I'm gonna go watch some more Sherlock now...

xx

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Huh, I didn't know Blogmas was a thing! I've only heard of Vlogmas before. I don't watch a ton of shows myself, but one series I'll always come back to is Friends. I love anything comedy!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Friends is so great! I love that one too :)

      Delete
  2. I've actually been meaning to watch Home but have not gone around to it; I have to!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to give Home a watch. Maybe I will do that this weekend. Love that you are keeping up with Blogmas, Erica ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! I love reading your Blogmas too, Summer! <3

      Delete
  4. Sherlock is amazing, and I'm currently watching season 8 of Doctor Who as well! Love those two shows

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great! I'm glad you love them too!!

      Delete
  5. Very interesting post, love it! :)
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It's so wonderful! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Amazing! Love this post!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Much love, Len ❤️
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You would get along quite well with our Beehives haha, all they do is talk about Doctor Who and Sherlock. I've never heard of that movie, I will have to check it out

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we would definitely get along! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  9. I have never seen home but my daughter likes it :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great movie for kids :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I have never seen Home, tho. OMG! Dr. Who haven't watched in quite a while, such a classic.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for the new episodes of Sherlock. I am totally obsess with it. Xx


    eLLa
    every LiTTLE thing07

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, me either! It's been far too long since we had an episode!

      Delete
  12. I've heard Sherlock is so good, I haven't watched it yet.

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! You won't be disappointed :)

      Delete
  13. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    kisses Milica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Breaking Bad is one of my favourite shows, too! I haven't watched it in ages but I remember really loving it when I did. :D <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! We haven't watched it in ages either hah..

      Delete
  15. I haven't had my hands on Sherlock yet, can you believe it, girlie?
    Loved Home though, sooo cute :)
    I also can't wait for PLL!!!! Obsessed haha :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should watch it when you get a chance! Oh my goodness, PLL is SO good! I am obsessed too! xx

      Delete
  16. I love Sherlock, an amazing show!! Thought about re-watching it multiple times, though I'm currently obsessed with Suits, and after that I have received too many recommendations to watch Parks and Recreation that I cannot possibly ignore it any longer, haha! Thought about watching Doctor Who, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead too, but there's just too many series out there! I'll be getting to them! ;)

    Filippa ⎮ Always a Dot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I missed out Parks and Rec and The Office! Those are always our favorites! There are so many great shows out there :)

      Delete
  17. I love all of those shows, they are absolutely amazing. I'm also a huge fan of Pretty Little Liars.

    ♥ Mae Polzine
    http://www.maepolzine.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images