Cocomelody

*I am really excited to be doing this post. Even though I am already married, I still love looking at wedding dresses and I have my best ...


*I am really excited to be doing this post. Even though I am already married, I still love looking at wedding dresses and I have my best friends wedding coming up, so I am on the hunt for a bridesmaids dress. Cocomelody is a website that offers all wedding apparel with reasonable pricing!


I think beach themed weddings will become more and more popular. I am loving their choices of beach wedding dresses. I think long beach dresses just look so classy and chic! Here are some of my favorites:



I love how simple yet classy this dress is!


I love the beadwork on this one!




This one might honestly be my favorite right now! I love that it is simple and flow-y, but it has such a great details on it! In love with it!



I am loving this one, mainly for the beadwork and the back! Gorgeous!

I traditionally like long wedding dresses, but they do have a great assortment of short dresses on the site. My favorite style is ballgown, so you will see the majority of those in my favorites. Here are some other 2016 wedding dresses I am loving from their site:




I think the detail on this short wedding dress is gorgeous!


So beautiful! I love the lace overlay!




My heart is seriously a sucker for detail! 


One of my favorites! So classy!


This one is kind of similar to the dress I wore on my wedding day! I love poof-y wedding dresses!

Their dresses even come in assorted colors if you don't want the traditional white or ivory gown. I love how inexpensive they are. They do offer customization, so you can add sleeves or customize it just the way you want! It usually takes 30-35 days for them to make your dress, and the shipping is about 7-10 days depending on the country. They ship all over the world. I also really like that they offer so many pictures of each dress, so you have a better understanding of how it looks close up and shouldn't be surprised when you get the dress. They even offer videos of the dresses! Right now they have a great deal going on with their bridesmaids dresses:


Even their bridesmaids dresses are inexpensive, so this is a great deal for those searching for some bridesmaids dresses!

**I was contacted by Cocomelody to post about what I thought of their site and products. This is a paid post. All photos are courtesy of Cocomelody's website.**

xx

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Wonderful dresses!
    Marianna
    www.heelsallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ones!
    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these beachy wedding dresses, truly gorgeous! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty dresses!!!!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cocomelody dresses sure are beautiful! I love the pretty details.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are gorgeous, but I absolutely love the strapless ball gown - it's the perfect princess dress!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love the princess dresses! They look so beautiful!

      Delete
  7. I love the first dress, it's so elegant :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a beautiful collection of dresses! I love the lace details :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images