Landybridal

*Hooray for another post! Sorry I haven't been posting more. Work has been stressful and I haven't wanted to do anything. Another ...

*Hooray for another post! Sorry I haven't been posting more. Work has been stressful and I haven't wanted to do anything. Another wedding website I have been loving lately is Landybridal.

I have been loving their vintage lace wedding dresses! Here are some of my favorites:


I love the back on this! Gorgeous!

I love lace mermaid style dresses! The one on the right is my favorite!!




All of these dresses are so beautiful! I am really impressed with their selection of vintage lace dresses! The detail on each dress is gorgeous! Here is my favorite selection of Landybridal's wedding dresses 2016:


This dress is one of my absolute favorites! It is simple but so elegant!



These dresses are so unique! I love the train/cape on the bottom left one!


The back of this dress is to die for! So beautiful!

I love that their dresses can be customized to be your perfect dress! I also like that their dresses are affordable and stylish. They ship all over the world. They have so many different types of dresses and their website showcases all of them. I was really impressed with their site. Check them out to see more! I'll be back with another post soon (sooner than last time, I promise)!

**I was contacted by Cocomelody to post about what I thought of their site and products. This is a paid post. All photos are courtesy of Cocomelody's website.**

xx

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Nice dresses, have a good day

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dresses! Have a great day doll!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Very nice dress and I love mermaid version ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Omg I can't even pick my favourite, they're all so stunning! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I really need your help! My Youtube channel is a project for University and my grade for the course depends on how much engagement the videos/channel has. It would mean the world to me if you could check it out, leave some comments/likes and if you like what you see, please subscribe (I need 250 subscribers by Friday, eek!). I would of course return the favor! Thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance!
    Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/wingsforliberty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went over, watched the video, commented and subscribed :) good luck at university hun!

      Delete
  6. I love looking at wedding dresses, they're all so pretty! My favorite has to the one where the model is on the beach - that dress is gorgeous!

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These wedding dresses look so pretty and sooooo beautiful! I love looking at the different styles. I'm still a bit young to want one myself, but they are very lovely and the pictures here are amazing! ❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful dresses!

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obessed with wedding dresses! They're so beautiful and although my wedding day won't be for quite a few years (haha!) I would love a beautiful dress like one of these some day! The very first dress would have to be my favourite!

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Looking at wedding dresses is so fun, even when you don't need one :)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous dresses.
    I would love to wear it.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty dresses. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images