Alison's Gem Jam Party!

Hey guys! Sorry I missed yesterday. This week has been a busy one! Last week I got to go to The Alison Show's Gem Jam Party. You ca...

Hey guys! Sorry I missed yesterday. This week has been a busy one!

Last week I got to go to The Alison Show's Gem Jam Party. You can find her blog here and her instagram here.

It was so much fun! The night before, my best friend M and I helped set up. The next night (Tuesday) we went to the party! It was for International Women's Day. Everything looked so AMAZING!  She had Sodalicious and free Ice-cream, There was a Throne of Awesome:






There was also free bedazzling for you face:


The ceiling also looked amazing above the dance floor, and she had an awesome DJ:

I loved getting to go with M. We had such a great night dancing our hearts away! I had to leave about an hour early, which I was sad about, but I had work early in the morning (and I am definitely not a night owl haha). Alison sure knows how to throw an AWESOME party! I can't wait to go to the next one :)


M also posted about it on her blog! You can find her blog here.

We got our shirts at Cotton On a while ago, but you can find a similar one here from Asos.

I hope you have all have a lovely weekend!

xx

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. I keep seeing people post pictures of this party, and it looks SO fun! Hopefully I'll be in Utah for one of Alison's future dance parties so I can experience the magic in person. Also, cute shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! It was so fun! When you come back to the states, maybe we can try going to one together! <3

      Delete
  2. I loved going with you!! It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedazzling for the face? That sounds like so much fun! Have a lovely week ahead :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast! I hope you have a great Easter weekend!

      Delete
  4. You look like you had such a good time!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you and M had such an amazing time.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so great! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. This looks like such an amazing party! That gem chair is so cool

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cool! Her decorating skills are amazing!!

      Delete
  7. love this post, looks so fun!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome theme!! so much fun!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. It was so fun :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Looks so gorgeous and so much fun!!!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I hope you have a great Easter weekend!

      Delete
  11. Such a beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. It was! Thank you for stopping by, Claudia!

      Delete
  13. Such a cool event Erica! ;) Brilliant pictures!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. It was awesome! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Flickr Images