Cocomelody Part Two

*If you haven't seen my previous Cocomelody or Landybridal posts, you can see them here  and here . Cocomelody  is a website that offe...

*If you haven't seen my previous Cocomelody or Landybridal posts, you can see them here and here.

Cocomelody is a website that offers all wedding apparel with reasonable pricing! Right now, I am LOVING their selection of low back wedding dresses and backless gowns. Here are some of my favorites:

 I really like that this dress has a sheer back with detail! It's very interesting!


I am loving the color on this dress as well as the beadwork for the back!






This dress is definitely one of my favorites! I love the back and the accent colored ribbon!


 This is definitely my favorite! I am in love with the lace and the back and everything! SO GORGEOUS!


Cocomelody's dresses are so reasonably priced, and right now they are offering $20 off of wedding dresses $300+! Use the code below to get this promotion:


**I was contacted by Cocomelody to post about what I thought of their site and products. This is a paid post. All photos are courtesy of Cocomelody's website.**


xx

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. This is so stunning
    The dress looks like out of a fairy tale

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really stunning wedding dresses.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such perfect dresses! stunning!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I've been doing a little snooping around here and there in wedding dress land and everything looks so stunning! I can't imagine how hard it is to choose one!

    a small bit | bloglovin | twitter | latest post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to choose one, but when you find the one, you know it! (I know from experience :))

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful post,dear!
    Do you want to support each other by following on GFC? If you'd like that, please follow me on the both of my blogs and I'll follow you back ASAP when you write me a comments on the newest posts. xx :) <3

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/the-liebster-award.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/why-am-i-void.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I will be in contact with you soon :)

      Delete
  6. This dresses are absolutely stunning! The third is my favorite -- that low back is beautiful!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dresses! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Much love, Len 💙💙
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty silhouettes. :) The first and last are my favorites.
    xo
    Nataliya
    Style Tomes || Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. such pretty gowns!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty dresses! stunning!

    www.naomella.com

    PS: There's a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images