Easter Weekend

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! It is truly a special time of the year to think about why we celebrate it. ...

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! It is truly a special time of the year to think about why we celebrate it. You can learn more about my beliefs and Easter by clicking the link here.

Our weekend was very laid back and relaxed! Friday I came home from work to an empty house as T had gone to lunch with my cousin/his best friend, A. They both came home and we had a good ol' chat! After that, I tried to get an hour of sleep while T went long boarding with my little brother, C. T came home and woke me up around 10pm. We (T, C, A, A, and I) went to Del Taco and the hot tub. Basically, we have this hot tub about 20-30 minutes away from our house that we jump the fence and enjoy. For someone who is super short (I am not even 5'1") climbing the fence is my least favorite part! I don't like it enough that I don't usually go to the hot tub as much.. But! I am trying to be braver, and I have my awesome husband and cousin that help me over the fence :) We were doing that until about 1:30 am. I am such a sleepyhead, so it's a good thing I got about an hour of sleep before we went :) It was fun just relaxing and talking with everyone. Plus, it was great to see my little brother C as I feel like I never see him!

Saturday, T and I did nothing. We watched some movies and just had a lazy day! My family does a huge Easter party, but being older without kids, it's not as fun. Sunday was much of the same. T had to work, and I finished Psych, did laundry, and painted my nails. It was weird not doing anything with my extended family, but I also really enjoyed hanging out just us two <3

Something fun from last week: My cousin in law, L came over on Thursday night and it was really fun! I have missed girl talk, and what could have been a 2 minute visit turned into 2ish hours visit. It was fun just talking with her about random stuff and almost crying, but mainly just laughing :) I love her and I am going to miss her when she moves to Alaska in April :(

How was your Easter? Did you do anything fun?

Also, our one year anniversary is coming up! I am having some issues finding a great gift. Do you have any suggestions for gifts for your significant other? Have any of you been to Southern Utah? We are debating on going to Moab or Bryce Canyon or Zions and we cannot decide! Any suggestions?

Have a great Monday, guys!

xx

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I love laid back weekends - sounds like you had a wonderful time!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was pretty laid back too, which is super nice because it is rare these days! Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Glad you have a wonderful time! Relaxing days are needed.

    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend, Erica.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my bf are actually pretty bad with gifts. We are the type that are into experiences more. I think a weekend getaway is a perfect anniversary celebration. :)

    beyondbasicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion! I definitely want a getaway too :)

      Delete
  6. Glad you had a great Easter weekend! I also relaxed :) xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. relaxing weekends are the best, sounds like you had a lovely Easter!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Easter was pretty awesome. My cousin rented out a private pool and invited the whole family. It was a really great day.

    Anne's Scribbles and Doodles | GIVEAWAY | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a great Easter
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lovely laidback Easter :)


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. We didnt do much as well, but it wasn't quite as relaxing with a newborn around.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet! Have fun enjoying your newborn <3

      Delete
  12. I'm loving this post! Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous Wednesday!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post! I had fun reading this. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete

Flickr Images