Short post

Last week seemed a little crazy, but T was out of school for spring break which was awesome! I've had a couple interviews at work for di...

Last week seemed a little crazy, but T was out of school for spring break which was awesome! I've had a couple interviews at work for different positions, so that has been stressful fun. T and I have been going on walks around our neighborhood now that it is starting to warm up! It has been so nice! There's a house near ours that has an Emu.. Super random.


Sorry this post isn't long. I am kind of having a block and I don't know what to write about..

I still can't figure out how to edit my Contact Tab, which is frustrating.. Do you have any suggestions?

See you Wednesday!
xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I have been enjoying walks around our neighborhood with our pup too. Hoping it's not too cold when I get out of work today to go out for a nice walk.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely going for walks! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I will be back on Wed! xoxox

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great the weather warmed, godlike with your interviews
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A walk around the neighborhood sounds nice! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful week too! :)

      Delete

Flickr Images