The Liebster Award

If you haven't heard of The Liebster Award before it's really more of a tag where bloggers ask each other questions. It's a wa...

If you haven't heard of The Liebster Award before it's really more of a tag where bloggers ask each other questions. It's a way for smaller blogs with less than 300 followers to connect and be social with others and each other. I wasn't nominated, but I wanted to do it so you could get to know me better!

The questions I saw are:

Why did you start blogging? - I started blogging as a way to express myself a long time ago in high school. Since then, I have changed blog names and content. I really enjoy the blogging community and blogging helps me feel creative.

What are your best tips on staying organized when blogging? - I have a lot of drafts. I try to plan out what posts I am going to do that week. Sometimes I can stick to it, other times it changes. I am trying to stay more organized with blogging lately!

How much time do you spend blogging? - It depends on the day. Sometimes when I am super motivated, I can blog for hours. Other days, I spend 5 minutes, if that. I definitely think that blogging is like a part time job because you need to work on it for a while to get views. I really enjoy it though, so it doesn't feel like work most days :)

What is your dream job? - That is the question. I have no idea what I want to do. I would love to do blogging professionally, but besides that, I don't have a job goal. Super lame, right?

What is your favorite social media platform and why? - I am definitely on Facebook the most just because I really like seeing how people are doing, plus funny animal videos are my FAVORITE. I also really like Instagram (when I go on it) because people are really talented at taking photos that are just SO beautiful.

How did you choose the blog name you have? - It kind of just happened. I was playing around with changing my name because I wanted something that would grow as my blog grew. Lovely Woodland was born from that experimentation because I couldn't change the name back. I really do like it, though!

What makes you happy in life? - Family, friends, animals, so much! I am naturally a happy person. No one makes me happier than my handsome husband! I am so spoiled by him <3

What do you like about blogging? - I like that I get to express myself as well as get to know more about others through their blogs.

What do you dislike about blogging? - I dislike that sometimes I feel unmotivated to blog and that makes me feel kind of bad..

What is your favorite TV series? - I am a big watcher of TV, especially if it's funny! I really love The Office. It is so great and we have it on a loop at our house most of the time :)

Which is your favorite of the blog posts you've written? - I really love the blog post I wrote after we got married. I really love reading that and remembering. I also really love re-reading my Hawaii post. Hawaii was SO beautiful and I love traveling with my amazing husband!

I am not nominating any one because I don't know who reads my blog regularly.. So if you want to do the post, here are the questions!:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What are your best tips on staying organized when blogging?
3. How much time do you spend blogging?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favorite social media platform and why?
6. What is your favorite book series and why?
7. What makes you happy in life?
8. What is your favorite TV series?
9. What is your favorite topic to blog about and why?
10. If you could have any animal as your pet, what would it be and why? (right now I really want a raccoon! SO CUTE!)
11. What is your favorite way to de-stress and unwind?

If you decide to do it, please tag me or comment below so I can read yours as well! Such a long post! Thank you for reading if you did! <3

I hope you have a lovely weekend and Easter!
xx

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Love learning more about you and your beautiful blog! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    XO,
    Heather
    www.alittlecasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun read! Thanks for sharing! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Miss!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on receiving the Liebster award! I always enjoy reading other bloggers' answers :) Hope you have a great Easter weekend!
    Christina 🐰 https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this tag and finding out a little more about you, darling! x You have a super fab blog, and I have no doubt that one day you'll get really popular and become a successful professional blogger if you like, hun! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words of encouragement, Kay! xx

      Delete
  6. Such a great tag! Also loved reading your wedding post

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished this tag and it's scheduled for tomorrow! :) Totally agree about blogging being like a part-time job... one that I don't have much time for right now, unfortunately, but I'm trying! Glad to see you enjoying it so much :)

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love blogging as a form of expression as well. It is such a nice way to put your creativity into something tangible and collaborative. Loved reading this!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Congrats on getting your Liebster Award
    What a great way to connect with other bloggers as well

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is such a great way to connect!

      Delete
  10. Love this tag - so great for getting to know the person behind a blog :) Fab questions too! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely a great read dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post! What a fun read! Thanks for sharing doll.
    Have a fabulous Monday!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! Have a great week!

      Delete
  13. I also love Instagram, it can be such an amazing platform to gain inspiration from! I love your blog name by the way, great choice :) Congrats on getting married by the way, how exciting!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! I'm glad you like it! I was on the fence about it, so your comment definitely helped <3

      Delete

Flickr Images