Update

Okay, guys. I am seriously failing at keeping up with my blog. I feel like I did Blogmas and was dedicated to it, then I just fell into a fu...

Okay, guys. I am seriously failing at keeping up with my blog. I feel like I did Blogmas and was dedicated to it, then I just fell into a funk once it was over. Despite my funk, my goal is at least 3 posts a week. On Monday's posts are going to be little life updates [since those seem to be the most popular], and the other two are going to be random: Travel, Makeup, Recipes, Crafts, or Fashion until I find another popular topic that will become a steady post on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you have any suggestions, please please please leave them! I need this blog in my life.. And I want to be dedicated to it 100%. I love going back and reading comments or seeing what I was doing. I am starting my new schedule today, and I am determined to stick to it!

I feel like I have been pretty busy lately, but also not. Two weeks ago, I had my 24th birthday! It was such a fun day! I took the whole day off [even though T had to work] and I went on a nice long walk at my favorite park. I took loads of pictures of the park, so I will be posting those sometime soon [keep an eye out for those!]. I also went home and took a lovely bubble bath! We ate birthday cake for breakfast [T made my cake and everything!] He also got me lovely bath stuff and hair things. He also got me a makeup mirror that stands on it's own, which is AMAZING because I can now do my makeup wherever I want [..like in front of the tv when we are watching Breaking Bad. It's definitely a thing that happens]. I spent the day doing my nails and watching Psych. When T got home from school, we went out for some yummy sushi! Mmm... Here are some pictures of my delicious birthday cake that T made me, my birthday gifts from T, and a birthday selfie :)


The weekend before my birthday, I got a new car! We didn't intend to get a new car that day, but it happened, and I love it SO much more! It is a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta. I love the color, that it goes fast [turbo], and that it has cruise control. T also loves it more than my other 2013 Jetta. Isn't it beautiful?:



This past week I went to Alison's Gem Jam party! Oh my goodness, it was so great! You can check out her blog here. It was so much fun! I have been editing some of the photos, so as soon as I do, I will go into more detail. I loved it so much! I can't wait to go to another one! Here's a sneak peak of a photo from that night!:


On a different note, on Blogger I am having a really hard time editing the 'Contact' tab. Do you have any suggestions? I am really struggling! Also, I feel like the photos are formatting weird.. help??

Also, check out my best friends blog here: She did an awesome collaboration and is giving away $50 to Pink Blush!

See you on Wednesday!

xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday then. It sounds like you had an awesome day.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!
    XOXO,
    Rachel
    www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday! The cake looks very delicious!

    Luxessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely birthday! Happy Birthday this cake looks amazing and love your playful pics :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had an amazing day - the cake looks amazing! Sounds like you've had a great time recently and a car sounds great! :D

    Filippa ⎮ Always a Dot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated, what a great surprise to get a car! Your husband sounds so thoughtful and cute for getting you that mirror :D

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is so thoughtful! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. So cute! I'm glad you had a fun birthday! I'm excited to see your Gem Jam post!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images