Girl Online: On Tour Book Review

One of the things I wanted for Christmas was Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg. I absolutely loved Girl Online and couldn't wait to get m...

One of the things I wanted for Christmas was Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg. I absolutely loved Girl Online and couldn't wait to get my hands on the second one! Like the first book, I read it in a day! I know there was a huge thing about Zoe 'not writing her book' and using a ghost writer. In all honesty, if you read her blogs or follow her on YouTube, you will be able to see a piece of her while reading this book. She has such a great writing style that just flows! I loved this one just as much as the first one [and I reaaallllyyyyy hope there is going to be a third!] For those of you who don't know, Girl Online and Girl Online: On Tour is about Penny. A 16 year old blogger with a passion for photography, and she has anxiety. She meets Noah who is a rock star, and it's such a sweet story. I really enjoy reading it! If you haven't read either one yet, I definitely recommend them!

xx

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. I've never heard of this book, now I want to check it out!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These books are on my bucket list. Thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a really interesting book. Thanks for sharing this :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zoella. She is the cutest! I have not read these though!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She is adorable! They are really good and easy books to read :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a fun read, thanks for recommending!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like such a great book series! Thanks for sharing!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Gosh! I'm so jealous because I need to find a book that will make me want to read it in one day!

    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read or heard about these books. Love the bright covers. Thanks for the suggestion.

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright covers are awesome :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I love Zoe! She seems so personable and passionate. Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven´t heard of this book before, so thanks for sharing!xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love Zoella! I was a bit disappointed that she didn't write the book herself, but it sounds good

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too! She wrote it, she just had some help along the way :)

      Delete
  12. Love this! I enjoyed reading your post dear.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! I will have to check out the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Especially if you liked the first one :)

      Delete

Flickr Images