Jungle Book Movie Review

Hello lovelies! Last weekend I had the opportunity to go see the new Jungle Book movie! I had been really excited because it looked AWESOM...

Hello lovelies!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to go see the new Jungle Book movie! I had been really excited because it looked AWESOME and I wasn't disappointed!


First of all, the graphics/animation are amazing! The animals look so real! I loved Bagheera a lot and I loved the wolves. Kaa was really cool too and huge! The King Louie and Shere Khan were terrifying! Mowgli was so great! His acting was wonderful for such a young age!

I don't want to give anything away, but I really liked the movie. I can see it winning many awards. T got bored halfway through, despite the action in the movie, but I honestly really liked it! T said it was a Redbox movie [a movie you only watch once it comes to Redbox] but I really enjoyed it and I thought the theater experience was great with this movie!

Have any of you seen the movie yet? If so, what did you think? Most everyone I have talked to about it has really liked the movie. I thought it was better than the animated one!

xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Sounds great! I have not seen it but maybe I will now!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Disney fan so obviously I was so excited for this film and it didn't disappoint! I loved the King Louie scene so much, and the way they worked the songs in was amazing. Plus the kid playing Mowgli was amazing! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I really like how they incorporated the songs!

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen it yet and I haven't talked to any of my friends who have, but I know leading up to it, a lot of my friends have been a bit weirded out by the trailers. I'm so glad to hear it was good though!

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was :) definitely worth a watch :)

      Delete
  4. I had no clue it has been refilmed! That´s great, because that´s a movie I can watch with my little niece! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thank you for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  5. I'm dying to see this, it looks amazing!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen it yet!!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images