One Year!

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Sorry I didn't post on Friday, we started our Anniversary Weekend early and we...

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Sorry I didn't post on Friday, we started our Anniversary Weekend early and we were really busy! A blog post will be coming soon about our Anniversary Weekend <3


Today is mine and T's one year wedding anniversary! I cannot believe we have been married a year! It seems like just yesterday we were married, and it also feels like I have been married forever with him. I honestly love marriage so much! This past year has been the best year of my life, and it's just going to keep getting better! I have grown so much in this last year. T always encourages me to be braver [I am such a scare-dy cat!] and he always supports me in my decisions. He believes in me and my dreams which is so amazing. I really love how T and I are different people, and we think differently [he is very logical and I am very emotional] but we work together so perfectly! I don't feel like I ever have to be any one other than myself which is so wonderful! No one makes me feel safer than T and no one makes me laugh harder! <3


We have had so many wonderful adventures this first year of marriage! Marriage advice I would give:
  • Be fiercely loyal to your spouse. They should be your number one and you should always support them.
  • Never say anything bad about your spouse. If you argue, that is no ones business but your own. If someone belittles your spouse, you better stand up for your spouse, no matter who is saying it! I love that I know that T will always stand up for me and I hope he knows that I will always stand up for him. 
  • No one knows your relationship like you do. Bitter people try to make everyone else bitter. If their marriage isn't as happy as they thought it would be, or if they are divorced, people will always have bad things to say about marriage. I have been shocked at some of the things people thought would be okay to say to me about my marriage. No one knows your marriage like the two of you. Don't let the words of others affect your marriage. 
  • Marriage does not fix all your problems. I feel like I didn't expect this when I got married, but I feel like most people do expect this at first. People expect that as soon as they get married, the problems will go away. This isn't true. Marriage is great because you still have problems, but you get to fix them together with your best friend. It is the BEST. 
Seriously, this last year has been the best year of my life! If you want to catch up a little bit, here are some posts to look at:

Here is our Once Upon a Time of dating.

Our wedding post. This was the best day of my life, and this is one of my all time favorite posts! I didn't stop smiling once! <3

Our honeymoon post.

You can also check out any of the posts above under Love Story.


I am planning on putting up our engagement story this week, so be tuned in for that! I am so happy and I feel like my life is so full and complete with T in it. I love everything about him. He truly is my one true love and I feel like such a princess because of him. He really treats me SO good, and I never thought I could love someone this much! One year down and eternity to go! Seriously, how did I get so lucky?!

I am planning to post a sappy post on Instagram if you want to check it out!: @_ericawhite2

All photos are courtesy of K. Flores Photography.

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. This is so beautiful!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Your wedding pictures are stunning, such a beautiful setting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Erica! You look radiant!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations for your first anniversary dear.......You both look beautiful together....

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great points and totally agree. Congrats on your anniversary!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe Happy Anniversary
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary :) I'm really happy for you!

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    BLOGGED: MAC Selena Como La Flor Lipstick Swatch

    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary babe! This is amazing post! Perfect couple! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Wednesday!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! This is such a great post! Thanks for sharing the wonderful wedding advice!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely and romantic post! Happy Anniversary gorgeous! :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awee congrats on your anniversary! Wishing you many more happy years to come :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary and here's to many more to come. Beautiful photos.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely the happiest time being married <3

      Delete
  16. Congrats! Such beautiful wedding pictures, too!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your adorable comment! Have a nice week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  18. This is so sweet! I really enjoyed reading all posts about your love story!

    Paulina


    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images