ComicCon Makeup

Hello lovelies! I love makeup and doing makeup, including Theater makeup. I have taken many courses on Theater makeup, and it is something...

Hello lovelies!

I love makeup and doing makeup, including Theater makeup. I have taken many courses on Theater makeup, and it is something I have always loved doing. My work friend A was going to Salt Lake Comic Con Fan X 2016 and I got to do her makeup!



We think it turned out great! I used Ben Nye cream makeup for her face, and we used a white hairspray for her hair. I absolutely love Ben Nye when I do any kind of theatrical makeup because it lasts so long and it goes on so smoothly! It was really fun to get to do fun makeup like this since I don't do it as often as I use to!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I am definitely looking forward to having a 3 day weekend and sleeping in :) What are you looking forward to this weekend?

xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow you did a great job! It looks awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing theatrical make-up!
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! Very entertaining.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks sick!

    xx,
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images