Mommy Blogs

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day and week so far! I spent my weekend snuggled up with my cute husband watch...

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day and week so far! I spent my weekend snuggled up with my cute husband watching movies and enjoying each other's company! Sunday, we went and had dinner with my wonderful inlaws and Monday we had a big bbq with my family :)

I have so many wonderful examples of moms in my life! I have grown more excited recently to become a mom some day! When I become a mom, I hope to continue my blog and do mommy posts! Mommy blogs are probably one of my most favorite types of blogs! I love reading about people's lives. Here are some of my most favorite Mommy Blogs!

Redhead Momma: This blog is my best friend, Michelle's blog. She is the best mom to little Mavis and I always love reading her blog! Plus, she posts cute things like 'Twinning Tuesdays' that are to die for! She has the CUTEST little girl! <3 her post about Mommy-ing is awesome, plus she made the jackets and sunglasses in the photos! So creative!

Something Devine: I love this blog because she is such a cute mom! She always has the best photos and she's a videographer, so her videos are the cutest! One of my favorite posts is A Priceless Gift that has a video her husband made her. I basically cried through the whole thing. So beautiful!

Stevie Henderson: She is the wife of someone I went to high school work, and basically.. she's all the #goals out there! I love her fashion style and her hair is GORGEOUS. She recently became a mom, so I love reading about little Aniston. Her Blessing Day post just warms my heart!

I hope you all have a great rest of your week! We are almost to the weekend! <3

xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I'll have to check out these ladies :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup and a great celebration of all moms!
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Have a lovely weekend. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I will have to check these out! Have an excellent weekend!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Danielle!

      Delete
  5. ohh lovely !

    Kisses,
    Claudia.
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cuddly weekend is perfect. Thanks for sharing you faves!
    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sweet! I'll check out your recommandations! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll check them out! nice blog, btw :)

    xo

    www.kynagem.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images