Alison's Hip Hop Hooray!

Hello lovelies! I had the opportunity to go to another of The Alison's Show's party! The last party was Alison's Gem Jam and ...

Hello lovelies!

I had the opportunity to go to another of The Alison's Show's party! The last party was Alison's Gem Jam and it was phenomenal!


This party's theme was the 90's! I got to help set up for the party before! I love getting to volunteer to help set up and see how much work goes into a party like this. It's also pretty amazing to see Alison's vision come to life!


^^these are some before pictures of the decorations before over 800 women came in!

Michelle and I based our looks off of Spice Girls [of course!]. Michelle looked amazing in the dress she made! She definitely looked like Ginger Spice, and I attempted to look like Baby Spice ;) I love getting to go to these parties with Michelle. She helps me be with the 'in' crowd and I would be so bored without her 'spicing up my life' ;)


We were the first ones in [because we were volunteers] so we got to take all of our pictures before the doors opened! The ceiling had gold chain balloons hanging from above! The DJ was awesome! Alison had 90's lyric posters on the walls as that you could take home! Some examples are below:


The tables were done so amazing, and she also had cute pins people could take home:



The Throne of Awesome was SOOOO cool! I loved it!


I LOVED the cute cups she had as party favors! I am a sucker for an adorable cup, and now this one is one I can use at my desk at work!


We got to dance our little hearts out and it was such a great night! We had yummy drinks and gourmet popsicles and cotton candy!


Alison is pretty freaking amazing! She is such a great person and mother! I love that she helps others feel loved and confident! Going to her parties is always a confidence boost! She throws parties were people actually dance and have an amazing time! It is women only, and all over 800 of us just get our dance on!  She is someone who just exudes confidence! She looked AMAZING, her dance moves were AMAZING, and everything was just AMAZING! Definitely check out her website/blog here! I wish the picture I tried to get with her wasn't blurry! Here's one from when she was doing the slow-mo booth!


Seriously, if you are ever in Utah, and get the chance to go to one of these parties, do it! You will never regret it! It is always a great time and no one really cares that you can't dance [I definitely can't dance]! LuLaRoe was one of the sponsors, and the leggings they handed out to everyone were SO cute!







I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, gorgeous! I love going with you too!! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post my dear! ♡♡♡ Amazing blog! ♡♡♡ I will be very glad if you will come to me! ♡♡♡ Please write comments to posts that you like! ♡♡♡ http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/elegant.html ♡♡♡ http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/barn-wedding.html ♡♡♡ Follow you dear!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I will definitely stop by! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, i'd love to take part in organizing events like this too! You look really pretty (looks like Cara in some pictures!!) plus the decors are awesome!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // BORACAY Travel Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! Seriously, that is one of the best compliments I have ever received; Cara is GORGEOUS. Have a wonderful weekend, Shaira!

      Delete
  4. Wow looks super fun! What an awesome event! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, this looks fantastic and its amazing you got to be involved with setting up! Love your outfit too - the perfect Baby Spice look! :) x

    Viva Epernay | Vote For Me - Beauty Blogging Awards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had such a fun time, hun! The party must have been so awesome, over 800 girls wow, that's a lot of people to attend! I do love the setup, the 90s vibes are deffo up my alley, being the 90s kid I am. :D You looked so lovely as Baby Spice! Thanks for sharing. <3 x x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so so much fun! Thank you, Kay! xx

      Delete
  7. interesting post :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It was a blast! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete

Flickr Images