Update

You guyysss.. Remember when I went to Alison's Hip Hop Hooray ?! Well, she did a blog post [I am in a tiny part of the video] and you ca...

You guyysss.. Remember when I went to Alison's Hip Hop Hooray?! Well, she did a blog post [I am in a tiny part of the video] and you can see how freaking awesome it was here! I am loving looking at the photos, reading her blog, and watching the videos because it really was such a fun night!

Life has been a little crazy, but mainly because I don't have any motivation. Really though.. it's a problem.. All I want to do is watch Friends and play on Pinterest. I am obsessed with Pinterest like no other time before. I think it's because I get on it every day to look at different workouts, then I just end up scrolling.. and scrolling.. and pinning.. and scrolling....

Speaking of workouts, I have been working out consistently every week day, then trying to be active [like hiking] on the weekends! I love having the motivation to work out, and relieve my stress through exercising. Don't think that means that I'm not eating a bowl of ice-cream as I write this [and I'm watching Friends too, which is beside the point]. I will go into more on my exercising motivation in a later post.

Today, I just want to catch up. I feel like I haven't done an update post in forever, and I love doing them. I love re-reading my blog and seeing what I was doing at times in my life. We decided that T should quit his job about a month and a half ago. It was really stressful, but we knew it would be for the best. Because he quit, he was able to take on a 19 credit summer semester at the university. He is seriously the smartest person I know. A month into not having a job, and me being a little stressed [for honestly no reason], he got a Software Engineer Internship with this amazing new company! He is stressed, but learning SO SO much and enjoying being in his field of study.

Between T working and going to school this summer, I am SUPER bored. And I honestly feel so dull because I don't do anything. I am bored at work, then I come home to an empty house/T working in his office, and I am just so bored too. I know I'm smart, but not in the ways it seems to matter. I feel like I am a boring person.

I have considered starting a bullet journal to help me feel more motivated, but I look at it and I get overwhelmed because I am not artistic and I would want it to be perfect and beautiful. Have any of you started bullet journaling? Do you have any ideas as to what I should do instead of being bored?

I do have some exciting things happening this weekend!! I will let you know as soon as I can, as they are a surprise! But I get to hike again, so that's fun! I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I LOVE FRIENDS AS WELL!!!!! And enjoy the boredom!!! :) enjoy the nothingness!

    www.kynagem.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends is so great! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh Erica, I think that's just a phase that will fade away! And you are in a way motivated, you are doing so much sports! Maybe you can meet your friends more often, so that you don't feel bored anymore and to get new motivation! I get new motivation when I watch certains films like Sex and the City the Movie. xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I will definitely take your suggestion to meet with friends more often! I will have to give Sex and the City the Movie a watch :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on T getting the internship! Also, don't put yourself down, I'm sure you are very smart in many ways, just find something that makes you happy and go for it! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept a bullet journal once (until I lost it in an Airbnb in Amsterdam...) and it was a lot of fun! I had the same concerns going into it, but it's really what you make of it, so I think you could still enjoy it. :)

    Via Sora || instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to start it! I have to just sit down and do it one day :)

      Delete
  5. Haha I am doing bullet journal too! But I'm not artistic as well. You'll do fine. :)

    <3 | X ALY | Latest: Prints Maxi - New Chic Wishlist Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words of encouragement! xx

      Delete
  6. Hiking is a great way to workout in summer, it's so much with friends

    http://dreaminloud.com/boho-grunge/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Hiking is so fun and I have loved doing more of it in these Utah mountains :)

      Delete
  7. I'm sure you'll feel motivated again soon hun :) A bullet journal sounds like a great idea! Enjoy your hiking

    Rachel xxx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think exercising is the right way to go if you're bored - you should start doing zumba at home etc. Also, try something like baking or calligraphy?! Even jewellery-making :) I hope this gives you some inspiration! xx

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your suggestions! I should start Zumba at home, that would be fun! I have been doing more Calligraphy lately and I am loving it! xx

      Delete

Flickr Images