Another Update

Hello lovelies! I feel like it has been awhile since I have done an update. I feel like I have been busy with things like work, and I don&...

Hello lovelies!

I feel like it has been awhile since I have done an update. I feel like I have been busy with things like work, and I don't think it's that fun of a topic to discuss!

But yes, I have been busy with work. Which is great! I have moved over to a new position and new team, and I am really liking it so far! I am on a team with such awesome people, and my new Team Lead rocks :) I am learning a lot, and I finally feel like I am starting to get the hang of things [which is the biggest reason why I was stressing. I was feeling so dumb for not being able to catch on right away to the hundreds of new things I was learning].

T has been finishing up this last half of summer semester at the university. Every day I am AMAZED at how smart he is. He really is the smartest person I know. So between T at school [and work] and me at work learning a new position, we have been BUSY. And because we have been so busy during the week, on the weekends we go on little dates, but mainly just want to spend the weekends relaxing at home and recuperating from the stresses of the week.

Relaxing on the weekend means: T and A playing Zombies then usually going to the hot tub [I usually fall asleep before they go haha]; I read A LOT [I am on book 10 of a series and I will definitely be doing a blog post on them as soon as I finish this last one!]; watching LOTS of Netflix [we finished the office [for the 50th time], started Pokemon ;), and started Stranger Things [AMAZING! A blog post will be coming about this one as well as soon as we are done]]; and walking around our neighborhood and our favorite park.

This week is T's finals, so we have a couple things planned for this weekend and I am really excited! I also hope that we do something next week because it is T's only week off from school before he starts Fall semester...

I hope you have a great rest of the week, and an even better weekend! <3

xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm glad you're doing well at work and got a new position, that's fantastic! That's a lot of books to get through though! I got the Harry Potter play book for my birthday and haven't even had time to start it yet lol!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Lorna! I hope you've gotten a chance to read the Cursed Child! I haven't even read it yet :(

      Delete
  2. Congrats with your work, amazing! You have a lovely blog and you seem so nice, let me know if you want to follow each other and keep in contact, I love making new blog friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adele! I will pop over to follow you now :)

      Delete

Flickr Images