D.I.Y.: Gallery Wall

Hello lovelies! Happy Friday! I had been obsessing over gallery walls and knew I wanted one for my living room. Quite a few months ago,...

Hello lovelies! Happy Friday!

I had been obsessing over gallery walls and knew I wanted one for my living room. Quite a few months ago, I took a whole evening putting it up and having T help me. I had pictures we had received for our wedding, as well as photos I printed out and quotes that I made. I wanted this gallery wall to be themed, so all of the pictures are either wedding gifts, pictures of our engagement, pictures from our wedding, and pictures from our honeymoon! Here are some pictures of my gallery wall:


^^this is a full view of the gallery wall I decided to do.


^^these were wedding gifts! The temple picture is BEAUTIFUL, and I love that the background for the quote one is Tyson and I <3

^^aren't wedding photos just the BEST?! Seriously, the BEST DAY EVER.


^^this is what I based the entire wall off of. A friend had given me this frame for my bridal shower, and I wanted to use it, but I didn't know how. I loved printing off all of the memories shown in the pictures. Our engagement was PERFECT; our wedding was a DREAM!; I have awesome friends and family that supported us at our wedding, and I love thinking back on the memories of my bridesmaids cracking me up during all of the pictures <3; and our honeymoon was so RELAXING!


 ^^I have always loved hand lettering, and I knew that I wanted my gallery wall to include quotes. I had a lot of fun making these!

Have you done a gallery wall in your house? Do you have any other house decorating tips? I absolutely love making the space our own!

xx

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. You have so lovely wedding photos! They are perfect for a gallery wall! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely arrangement of the photos! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good gallery wall adds a nice touch to any room! Love this!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thank you for stopping by, Tamara! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures Erica!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely arrangement of the photos!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gallery wall looks incredible! I love how you've mixed the wedding photos with the handwritten quotes- just beautiful

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rachel! I had a lot of fun setting it up :)

      Delete
  7. It came out beautifully, girlie! I've been wanting to make a gallery wall myself, they're so pretty in the arrangement, make for a nice accent wall, and you can really have fun with the photos and theme you show; I love that you used photos from your wedding day, so special! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jalisa! I am very happy with how it turned out! The best part about decorating is that if it doesn't look the way you want, you can just re-do it! You should set up a gallery wall if you want! Thank you for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  8. Aww these photos are so lovely! Your gallery wall turned out so well!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I'm moving soon and am definitely making myself a little gallery wall as well. :)

    Via Sora || Tackling One Bra-blem at a Time
    $100 Anthropologie Gift Card GIVEAWAY
    instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck with your move! xx

      Delete
  10. Nice post! Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful gallery wall - I love that you used both photos and handwritten quotes (which are amazing!).
    Great decor inspiration!
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like an evening well spent :) I love how you've themed this wall with photos from your engagement, wedding and honeymoon; it must be heartwarming to look at :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love looking at it! It makes me so happy :) thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  13. I've done a gallery wall but it has postcards instead of photos. Yours is lovely :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all your beautiful pics! Personally, I don't have a gallery in my house, just a few random photos here and there. :) You did such a fab job arranging yours! Loving the wedding pics especially. <3 Thanks for sharing!

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images