Recent Adventures

Hello lovelies! Last week we had one of T's high school friends stay at our house for a couple days. T and I rearranged and made our 2...

Hello lovelies!

Last week we had one of T's high school friends stay at our house for a couple days. T and I rearranged and made our 2nd bedroom [our office] into an office / guest bedroom! I am really happy that we were able to fit a full sized bed, a card table, AND T's huge desk all in the same room :) there's some boxes still lying around, but everything looks more organized :) We had a fun time hanging out with his friend. Or I guess I should say, T had a fun time hanging out, and I had a fun time doing my own thing and sleeping :). They are both night owls, so they could stay up all night.

Sunday was my best friend's little girl's second birthday! On Saturday she had a party at Classic Skating, and it was so fun to watch little Mavis be so excited about all of her presents and just wanting to play. I seriously love that girl SO much. She is so smart and she definitely makes me want to have kids right now.. But that's not happening for a little longer ;)

Saturday, my friend B had her baby girl!! I am so happy for her! But, that means that I am alone now at work in my position. I was really anxious yesterday and I felt really lonely.. but it has been great! I feel like I basically know what I am doing, and I have an awesome Team Lead who helps me feel less lonely :) Hopefully it stays like this for awhile and I didn't just jinx myself....

I started my bullet journal finally! It has been keeping me a little busy as I finalize things. I will do a blog post once I have more things in there.

Sunday we had dinner at T's parents house for my brother-in-law's birthday! My mother-in-law made such good food and the BEST cheesecake! Mmmmm! We also got to play with their adorable puppy, Benny. He is the best. Dogs in general are just the best. I love that they get excited just because you are excited. They are just such happy animals :)

Yesterday, T promised me a whole evening just us. I was really excited because, like I said before, I was feeling particularly lonely yesterday and T goes to school until 7 pm, so I was feeling extra lonely. I was so excited just to have us hang out with no homework or work getting in the way [even though we spent a lot of time together over the weekend]. We ate dinner, then we grabbed an old loaf of bread and went to our favorite park to feed the ducks! Ducks are one of my favorite animals. They make me laugh! They are such awkward creatures and they have the cutest little quacking! We got there and the ducks swarmed! There were SO many ducks! They were all quacking and climbing over each other to get the bread that we threw. It was hilarious to throw a piece of bread really high in the air and watch 20 ducks just all look up at once! I also liked when a group of them would race for one little piece. It makes me smile just thinking about it :) And there's no way they could be THAT hungry, because everyone feeds them all the time. There were even a couple brave little ducks! One sat by T the entire time, and one was sitting right in front of me. I was a little nervous that the one in front of me was just going to fly in my face and grab the bread.

Have you had any fun adventures recently?

xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an eventful time! Sounds like a good time!
    I've had lots of fun these days on the beach, it's good to be on vacation :)

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! x

    Have a nice week,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the duck adventure sounds like so much fun! I haven't had any adventures of my own, but looking forward to getting away soon enough.

    xo
    N
    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many celebrations! My most current adventure was going on the hunt for this beautiful hidden beach down in Laguna Beach California with my cousin. I've been wanting to go there for the longest time, and I finally made it a reality. I will post pictures on it on my blog soon. Hope you visit! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images