Stranger Things

Over the weekend, we finished Stranger Things on Netflix! It would have take us a lot less time [like a day] if we had sat down and watched ...

Over the weekend, we finished Stranger Things on Netflix! It would have take us a lot less time [like a day] if we had sat down and watched the 8 episodes, but we were busy and had to do it in two weekends.


Stranger Things is a Netflix Original Series and each episode is about 45 minutes long. The show seems to be set maybe in the late 80's / early 90's. It is about a group of four friends, and one of them goes missing. They meet a strange girl named Eleven [El] and together they try to find their friend in the Upside Down.


I LOVED this show. I cannot wait until the next season! I thought it was done really well. I loved El so much. She was played by an awesome actress, and my heart just goes out to El. I think the show would have been interesting with just the monster or just with El, but the fact that they combined the two made this show FANTASTIC.

I am not a fan of scary movies or shows, but I honestly loved this show. There were a couple times when I was super freaked out, but I still requested to watch it any time we had the chance. I would recommend this show to anyone! It's only 8 episodes long, so just give it a chance! We were kind of skeptical at first, but it really is done so well!

Have any of you seen it? How did you like it if you did?

Have a great rest of the week!

xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Sounds great! Cool review Erica!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am too, but it is so great! It isn't too scary [I am someone who gets scared SUPER easily!]. Thank you for stopping by, Claudia!! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this! Great job on creating this post.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hearing so much about this show! I'm still hesitant to watch it but I'm definitely curious based on everyone's reviews!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It is worth it and not too long :) xx

      Delete

Flickr Images