We All Bleed The Same

Hello lovelies, I am sorry it's been awhile! I have been busy/stressed with work, and when that happens, I focus on trying to get my b...

Hello lovelies,

I am sorry it's been awhile! I have been busy/stressed with work, and when that happens, I focus on trying to get my body and mind to relax [as I am constantly stressed, so added stress just builds up].

With the craziness and negativity in the world, it seems like it is hard to find our own happiness, as well as be happy for others. I have been working on loving others more, regardless of their actions, and more importantly, I have been working on loving myself.

I always find myself saving SO many things on Facebook to watch later, and today I was going through some. I came across Alex Boye's We All Bleed The Same, and if you haven't heard it, here is a link.

We all have our trials. We all have our difficulties. Some are more apparent than others. We need to remember to keep love in our hearts, even for those you feel may have wronged you. We also need to remember to love ourselves as well. I saw a quote the other day that went something like this:

"If asked to name people you love, how long would it take you to name yourself?"

Be kind to yourself. Be kind to others. We are all the same. Forgive others, and forgive yourself. Above all else, LOVE. Love with everything you have; even if you might get hurt; even if you don't feel like it; even if you feel like you can't. You will be surprised how much love you can to give the world. <3

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images