Bridal Veil Falls

Bridal Veil is one of my all time favorite places in Utah. I have grown up right by it and I have so many memories there. I also just love d...

Bridal Veil is one of my all time favorite places in Utah. I have grown up right by it and I have so many memories there. I also just love driving past it. It is gorgeous. There is the base of the falls that use to have some fish in it and fish feeders so you could have a cute date. I went there a few times with T when we were dating :) I haven't seen the fish there this year though, so they might have gotten rid of it :( boo..

There is a short hike and you can get to the first level of the falls. The hike is relatively easy, just a bit steep at some places. It's a fun place to take pictures on the falls.


There is another short hike and you can get to the second level of the falls. I felt like this hike was harder, and I was discouraged when everyone else ran up the mountain with ease, and I had to take a break. It was my first time up to that second level, and it was GORGEOUS. It is way less busy than the other levels! You can cross the falls, and hike up to the third level [I haven't done that one yet as I've heard it's hard]. There is a little ledge behind the falls that is perfect for picnics or... A PROPOSAL!


A and A got engaged here a few months ago and it was so pretty! It didn't go as planned with how we were going to do it, but it ended up being a great story for them! I am excited to go up to the third level some time as well as to see the fall colors around it <3

I hope you have a wonderful week!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images