Life Happenings

Hello lovelies, I have been pretty absent from my blog recently and I haven't really done an update. I haven't been on because I h...

Hello lovelies,

I have been pretty absent from my blog recently and I haven't really done an update. I haven't been on because I have been working on other projects, setting up my bullet journal [finally!], and honestly, I haven't felt like blogging. My goal for October is to do Blogtober aka I will try to post every other day for the entire month of October. It is pretty daunting, but I am excited to try! So this would be Blogtober post one! I was trying to start October 1st and I'm 5 days late.. so we will see how this goes!


It is October! This is my all time favorite time of year [September - December]. I love the holidays at this time of year, and I love when the air feels crisper and the leaves change color. Utah is seriously SO beautiful in the fall. It is beautiful all the time, but in the fall especially. Some little life updates:

Work is going great! I am loving my new position and my new team. I am REALLY hoping I can stay on this team. It is seriously so great! My team rocks!! T is going to school and working still. He is so incredibly smart and dedicated. I am really excited for this semester to be over just so he's closer to getting his degree :) He has mapped out all of his classes and we know when he is going to be graduating!! SO SOON!!!

Between our schedules, we get pretty busy, and that results in adventures specializing in Netflix. We are currently re-watching Parks and Rec! I am also watching Gilmore Girls. It's my first time watching Gilmore Girls and I am really enjoying it :) I have also been doing a lot of reading and catching up on Zoella's videos on YouTube. I seriously lead a pretty boring life, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am loving this time just T and I, and I definitely look forward to our Netflix cuddle nights :) He is my favorite person.

I hope you enjoy the posts that will start to happen more often! What's been going on in your life? Are you loving the fall weather? Do the leaves change a lot where you are?

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I struggle to manage life and blogging!

    Hope all is well

    Love LC

    luckypretty.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images