Book Review: Eragon Series

I had never finished the Eragon series completely. I would read one, then wait for the next. Then re-read the one when the next one came out...

I had never finished the Eragon series completely. I would read one, then wait for the next. Then re-read the one when the next one came out and so on and so on.

I think the Eragon series is one that everyone should read once, if they like books like that. If they aren't into that genre, they may not like this series. However, I definitely would not recommend watching the movie.

I enjoyed reading all of these now that I am older. I especially enjoyed it because this time, I was determined to finish the series. I can finally say that I have read this entire series. I found myself so attached to the characters by the end. Eragon didn't start as my favorite, but I grew to like him more as the series went on. Honestly, the ending broke my heart a little bit. I just want Arya and Eragon to be together forever..

I thought there were a lot of good twists in the plot and I liked how it would switch between the characters it would follow. I felt like I could get to know the characters better that way. In books as big as Eragon with that many characters, it is important to feel connected with the characters.

Have you read the Eragon series? What did you think of them?

Have a great weekend!!

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it! Thanks for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read any of this series or seen the movie, but I am definitely intrigued now!
    I will have to check it out!
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images