Hello November!

Hello lovelies, It is November! This is the best time of year! I love when the air feels crisp and you can smell the leaves in the air. I ...

Hello lovelies,

It is November! This is the best time of year! I love when the air feels crisp and you can smell the leaves in the air. I love sweaters and boots and hot chocolate and pumpkin shakes! October ended up being a really busy month! We had a wedding and reception [see previous post], I went to the Pentatonix concert [post coming soon!!], and one of my very best friends moved to Georgia, so we had a fun girls night with just the three of us <3

I usually look forward to Halloween [even though I hate scary things], but this year, I wasn't really feeling it. We spent our Halloween snuggled up watching Me Before You, and eating candy to our hearts delight :) Tyson had surprised me with Halloween decorations, the movie, and a bunch of candy. I seriously have the best husband!!

This month I am looking forward to Thanksgiving [obviously!!!] and Gilmore Girls. I got really into listening to audio books, and I am kind of obsessed, so I am excited to continue to read listen to a lot of books! Along with reading more books, I will be doing more book reviews on here, so keep an eye out for those :) I do have a few that I have written, just haven't posted. I really was prepared with all the posts for Blogtober, but it didn't end up working out,so now I have about a month's worth of drafts that I need to post. I just love doing updates, and those seem to be the most popular on here :)

Most of all, I am looking forward to spending this holiday season with my handsome husband and our wonderful families. There is something so special about this time of year with the ones you love. I am so grateful for our close family and friends. I am grateful for changing into the best position at work and my crazy awesome team! But above all, I am thankful for Tyson. He is my rock, my safe place, my true love. I love that he works hard to provide for our family and that he is selfless. He always inspires me to be the best person I can be <3

I hope you all have a lovely November! How was your Halloween? What are you looking forward to in November?

xx

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. My son and I had fun scaring neighbors kiddo here in the house and then give him treat as after making him cry.
    Its been on my to do list to go back reading books. And I am looking forward for the Christmas season... decorating and gift giving. :)
    I have a small family so I dont really get to have gathering.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! :)


    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't believe it is November! We didn't do much for Halloween. We stayed in and did our normal Monday routine ha!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time really flies. I had a fantastic Halloween and now I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Happy November, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you think about follow each other?
    Follow me, let me know and I follow you :)
    https://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable of your husband to surprise you with decorations, film and sweets - that sounds like a Halloween well spent! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful post, girlie! I'm definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving, too, and I also look forward to reading your book reviews you have lined up! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the best weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am wishing you an awesome November my dear! This month I am looking forward to give birth to my daughter! :) xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe it is already November! Lovely post x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely that your husband surprised you with Halloween candy and decorations! Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely cannot believe it's already November!! This year is just flying by. I'm SO excited for the Gilmore Girls premiere as well. :)

    Best,
    Christina
    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post! Thanks for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images