So Very Thankful

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over already! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I LOVE the food so much. Turkey, stuffing, ma...

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over already! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I LOVE the food so much. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, cranberry sauce, yams, pumpkin pie, rolls - YUM! My mouth is seriously watering just thinking about it! I love spending time with family and friends and the loving atmosphere that seems to be everywhere! This truly is the most wonderful time of the year! I can't believe 2016 is so close to being over!

Our Thanksgiving was spent being with each other and with our families. We went up to my family's Thanksgiving earlier in the day, and tried to eat as little as possible [which is basically impossible because it's Thanksgiving!]. We had a great time hanging out with everyone, and we were there for a few hours. Then we went to Tysons' family's and ate even more! I was SO full! I just sat in their chair and could not move hahah. I think I was the last person to even look at the pies because I was so full. Tyson's parents hosted Thanksgiving at their house, and their turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, and gravy were SOOOO yummy! Mmm! We definitely ate to our hearts content!


First and foremost, I am thankful for my wonderful, loving, patient husband. He makes me feel safe, comforted, and happy. Coming home to him every day makes every day brighter. He is my one true love; my everything. I am thankful that I know he will always be here for me, especially when it feels like no one else is. I love our little family and I am so excited for our future together. I am grateful that he is such a hard worker. I am thankful he is so supportive of all my dreams and aspirations. He encourages me to hang out with friends and go to the various events I've gotten to go to this year. I am so grateful that I get to spend eternity with him!! <3

I am thankful for my very best friend, Michelle. It amazes me how long we have been friends and the adventures we have had! When I first met her, I hoped and prayed that she would be the best friend I had been craving my whole life. 8ish years later, and here we still are. I am so thankful that I know I can always turn to her. She is also seriously the cutest mom ever! I can't wait for our kids to play together! <3

I am grateful for my job that has always been relatively stable. I have grown and learnt so much from this job. I am especially grateful for my new position and team. My team has become some of my greatest friends and I just love them all. I am so thankful they gave me a chance on this team and that I feel included.

I am grateful for my wonderful, crazy, supportive family. I feel we have become closer, and I love watching our family grow! I am thankful for cousins who have truly become best friends. I am thankful for my parents who are supportive and always there when we need them. I am thankful for my siblings and all of the different personalities we have. We may not always agree [or ever agree], and I may not see all of them a lot, but I love them!

I am especially thankful for my in-laws. They have never made me feel inadequate or insignificant. They have been so supportive and just so wonderful. I seriously lucked out with them! I feel so sad when people talk about how much they hate their in-laws. Mine are the BEST. I have never had a negative feeling towards them, and I can't wait for our relationship to grow more.

Last, but certainly not least, I am thankful for YOU. You make a difference in this world, even if you don't feel like you do. My heart has been touched by each and every one of you. THANK YOU! Thank you for reading and being interested in my life. Thank you for your wonderful comments and words of encouragement. 

What is something you are thankful for this year? What did you do for Thanksgiving this year?

xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! It's so nice to take a moment to be grateful for everything we have. I wish people did it more often instead of just on Thanksgiving. So grateful for all of my friends and family as well!

    Via Sora || Blogger Nomination Award
    instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so grateful for you too!! i'm glad you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! It is always so important to give thanks and also be thankful. Sometimes it can be so easy to forget how bless we are but it's nice when we can take that moment to truly appreciate what we have and be ever so thankful. I am thankful for health and strength and for my beautiful family (hubby and two daughters), family and good friends. x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images