Blogmas Day Eighteen

Hello lovelies! This is day eighteen of Blogmas! You can read day fourteen here ! I am falling behind a little bit with Blogmas because ...

Hello lovelies!

This is day eighteen of Blogmas! You can read day fourteen here!

I am falling behind a little bit with Blogmas because I am just enjoying the holiday season, and not worrying too much about this. I have been loving this holiday season with my handsome, amazing husband, and our family and friends! Last night we had a fun family party with Tyson's dad's side of the family, and it was really fun! We had a yummy baked potato bar and treats! We did a white elephant gift exchange, and we played a couple of other games too :) For the white elephant, Tyson got a new double insulated mug, and I got "La Chick Poo Poo: Lip Glacé: The Lady's Chicken Poop" Hahaha.. Basically, it is tinted chapstick that isn't actually made with chicken poo. We were laughing so hard about it!

On our way home after the Christmas party, Tyson took me to see the Christmas lights! They are so pretty!!

I am completely done with Christmas shopping finally [except for the two white elephant gifts we forgot for our next Christmas party]! I can't wait to give the gifts to Tyson, and our family and friends!

This week I only have to work Monday and Tuesday, and then I'm off until the beginning of the year! I am excited to have some time off, even if we don't have a whole lot planned! Tyson is out of school for the next couple of weeks, so it will be so great to have some extra time together :) I really am the luckiest!

I hope you had a great weekend! Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images