Blogmas Day Fourteen

Hello lovelies! This is day fourteen of Blogmas! You can see day ten  here ! I have been a little MIA the last few days! Work has been S...

Hello lovelies!

This is day fourteen of Blogmas! You can see day ten here!

I have been a little MIA the last few days! Work has been SO busy with the holidays and I am doing the work of basically three people.. AGAIN. I just don't know how to say no. When I get off of work, I just want to come home and relax before I start the whole process the next day.

Last night was our company Christmas party! It was pretty fun! They had William Close from America's Got Talent to perform on his Earth Harp! It was really cool! The food was not that great, no one on my team won anything, and the parking lot was a nightmare. Seriously. I work with some real jerk drivers. Still, it was a fun night!

Tyson just finished the last of his finals today. We are SO CLOSE to him graduating! I am so excited!! We still have a ways to go, but the finish line is in sight!

I am so close to being done with Christmas shopping! I just have to get the last couple of things in the next few days! Starting in mid-next week, I am going to be off for just under two weeks! I am really excited!

How is your Christmas shopping going?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images