Blogmas

Hello lovelies! It is that time of year again! I am going to attempt to do Blogmas. My goal is to post one blog post every day or every ot...

Hello lovelies!

It is that time of year again! I am going to attempt to do Blogmas. My goal is to post one blog post every day or every other day from now until Christmas! I am planning on doing a lot of book reviews, dinners for two, treat recipes, and the adventures we are having! This should hopefully go better than my failed attempt at doing Blogtober haha..

Christmas is seriously the BEST time of the year! I always look forward to Christmas time. I am one of those people who could listen to Christmas music all year round [and sometimes I do!]. Christmas music is my FAVORITE! This year for Christmas music, I am absolutely loving Pentantonix's Christmas albums.

I love that everything has Christmas lights and there is snow on the ground [not really my favorite to be in but so gorgeous to look at!]. I love buying Christmas gifts for loved ones, wrapping them, and placing them under our Christmas tree. I love that Tyson encourages and supports putting up the Christmas tree before Thanksgiving :). Most of all, I love spending this time with friends and family. I love snuggling on our couch with blankets and hot cocoa, with the Christmas lights on, and watching a Christmas movie. I am super excited for it to be closer to Christmas because I have a LOT of time off this month to spend with the love of my life.

What are you looking forward to this holiday season?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images