Book Club

Hello lovelies! This is day two of Blogmas! You can see day one here ! You may have noticed a new tab at the top of my blog showing &quo...

Hello lovelies!

This is day two of Blogmas! You can see day one here!

You may have noticed a new tab at the top of my blog showing "Beauty / Books". I decided that I don't do enough beauty posts to have a separate beauty section, so I decided to add books to it to help keep my blog more organized. Under that tab, you will find 'Makeup / Hair', 'Book Club', and 'Products'.

Lately I have been reading. A LOT. Like, 2 - 3 books a week. Yes, you did read that correctly, 2 - 3 books a WEEK. They vary from audiobooks to actually reading the book. I love that I am reading so much! But I want to share the books I've been reading with you lovely readers, and it ends up being quite a lot of books and posts. So, if you ever want to look back and see what books I have been reading, you can visit that 'Book Club' section to find them all.

I have and will only been sharing books that I have been loving, and I don't think I will share the ones I didn't like [which are very few]. If I didn't like a book, it's usually because I didn't like how it made me feel. My thoughts and emotions are EXTREMELY affected by the books I read, and those books that make my mood feel dark are not my favorite. An example of this was Gone Girl. It was recommended to me, and I know quite a few people that love the book, but I didn't. I couldn't even finish it. I hadn't seen the movie and I didn't know what it was about, and the language and the overall story was not something I ended up being interested in. I tried really hard to get through it. I looked up the synopsis online to see if it got any better, read the entire synopsis, and realized that I would hate the entire book, so I put it down.

That being said, the books I recommend for my 'Book Club' are books that I have loved. Books that I wasn't able to put down. Books that affected me in a positive way. Books that I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Books I would have bought or own and would buy again. I am a sucker for a love story with a happy ending.

I hope you enjoy my little book club, and if you have any recommendations for books, definitely let me know! My list is ever growing, and I want to read them all!

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wish I have time to read books.. I used to read a lot.. have to go back to this time..

    The White Print Blog
    CGrabowska's Instagram
    SNAPCHAT: CGRABOWSKALIVE

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images