Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

Hello lovelies! What a crazy, fun year it has been! This year: we celebrated two weddings, two engagements, I attended four Alison Show pa...

Hello lovelies!

What a crazy, fun year it has been! This year: we celebrated two weddings, two engagements, I attended four Alison Show parties, Tyson has progressed so far with school and started his first internship, we celebrated our first year wedding anniversary, I have read so many books, we bought a new car, we bought our first tent and used it multiple times, we celebrated birthdays and had trips for those birthdays, I said goodbye to a childhood friend, we went to St. George, we attended two funerals, I found out my best friend was pregnant again and that my step mom is also pregnant and due two weeks before - both are having boys!, I have learned to cook more, we celebrated all of the holidays together, I changed positions at work, and so much more!

This year, I feel like I have grown so much as a person. This year has been so hard, especially mentally. There were some really tough days, but mostly, there were really amazing days. Through everything, Tyson has been my rock, my shoulder to cry on, and the person to make me laugh even through my tears. He has had so much patience when I was anxious, and he is always so calming to be around. I am so grateful to have him in my life. We have grown closer as a couple, and in all honesty, marriage is the BEST! He is my other half and he completes me. Before I met Tyson, I was anxious all the time, bitter, and unhappy. I felt so lonely all the time, and I honestly believed I would never find someone who would actually want to marry me. He has helped me with my anxiety and always makes me happy. I am so thankful he chose me to be his forever. My heart is so full.

For 2017, I want to focus on my wellness and being a better person. Usually, a goal of mine with a new year is to blog more. That is not a goal this year. This year, I will blog if / when I feel like blogging. I use to love blogging because it was my corner of the internet. I want to get back in that mindset, so I am only going to be posting when I want to post. I am also hoping to not be on social media as much. I want to be more present in the now. I dread letting people down, so it is a big deal for me to not set any expectations for myself on my blog. I still have some posts that I need to post, so I will post those when I get around to it. Thank you to those of you who continue to read my blog.

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hope the new year is going well for you! Aww I'm really happy for you and your other half, you sound like an amazing couple :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images