What. Am. I. Doing.

Hello lovelies!  I was going through my timehop a few months ago, and I had an experience that made me laugh! The first, is over four y...

Hello lovelies! 

I was going through my timehop a few months ago, and I had an experience that made me laugh! The first, is over four years ago when I left to go work at DisneyWorld. I. Was. Terrified. But. So. Excited. It is such a strange feeling when you know that changes are going to be happening, and you are excited but scared. This showcases it perfect! These were posted to Facebook hours within each other:


Oh man [insert cry laughing face]! During the changes that happen in our lives, there are many "What. Am. I. Doing." moments. It is the moment when something may not be turning out exactly how it was planned, or when you realize how big the change is. I wish I could go back to me during that time, give myself a hug, and tell myself that everything turned out PERFECTLY. It certainly didn't go as planned, but it was wonderful! If you want to read my DisneyWorld post, you can read it here!

Life is full of changes. Big changes. And it's not a bad thing to wonder "What. Am. I. Doing." That is normal. Just don't focus on that feeling. Keep the excitement of doing something for the first time at the front of your mind! Rapunzel sums it up perfectly: "Look at the world so close and I'm halfway to it. Look at it all - so big! - do I even dare? Look at me - here at last! - I just have to do it. Should I? No. Here I go!" Even though it's scary, don't turn back because of fear. Changes are good, even if they don't go as planned.

I hope that I will be able to look back on this post and remember my own advice. We are at the stage in our lives where big changes happen all the time, and for Tyson and I, we are planning on a lot of big changes happening all at once / within a couple months of each other.

Life is seriously so exciting and scary and wonderful! I honestly never thought that I would be lucky enough to have a wonderful, sweet, caring husband by my side to help make those life changing decisions. Five year ago me would have laughed in your face if told that she would be married, let alone, so happy. I wonder what five years from me now would have to say!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images