Well, Hello There!

Hello lovelies! It has been a long time since I have posted on the blogosphere. I mentioned previously that big life events were going to ...

Hello lovelies!

It has been a long time since I have posted on the blogosphere. I mentioned previously that big life events were going to be happening all near the same time, and they definitely are starting! I want to catch up on life's happenings before everything starts / I am able to share more details about them!

My book club posts: I realize that I started doing my book club, and then I went off grid pretty quickly after. Everything got really overwhelming, and I was constantly worrying about what to post, instead of posting for fun. I also got behind on the books I was posting about because I was reading so much. I am still reading about 2 - 3 books a week! Instead of doing individual posts, I will try to do one post a month with the books I have read that month, and a brief description of them. I have the month of January and February to do, so keep an eye out for those! I also think I want to do a post about the shows / movies we have been watching, so possibly that will be coming soon!

Since I last posted: My step mom had a baby boy! His name is Quintin and he looks just like my dad! My best friend had a baby boy and he is just the sweetest! I love when I can go and hang out with her and her cute family! They are my favorite! My other best friend came back from traveling down south, and I am so glad to have her back, even if it's only for a little while longer! I am still working a lot and loving my team. They are so great! It does make me sad that we have had a couple people leave, but overall, it is still really great! Tyson has a new job, and he really likes it! It has been so great for him and he is learning a lot! He is set to graduate next year, which is awesome!  Tyson and I are still in marriage bliss. He is my most favorite person in the whole world and my very best friend! I would not want any one else by my side for all of life's crazy adventures! My birthday this year was the best yet! Last year, it was pretty great, but I held out hope that someone I thought was a friend would hang out with me that day, but I spent the day by myself until Tyson got home from school. This year, I took matters into my own hands, and planned my day. I knew that Tyson had to work until about two. I was going to take the day off, but my work did a big breakfast, so I decided to work a half day, and go to the breakfast. After I got off, I went to lunch with my brother. When I got home, Tyson surprised me by getting home early. I opened gifts from family and Tyson, then Tyson said we had to go get my other present. He surprised me by taking me to get a new phone [mine was dying and I thought we had to wait until April to get a new one]. After, we went to dinner at Blue Fish, then came back home and played Phase 10. It was such a great day! I love my kind, thoughtful, handsome husband! <3

I am so excited for our next steps in life, and they aren't happening exactly as planned, but they are so wonderful! I am so sorry for being so cryptic, but all will be revealed in good time.

I will be back to post soon, lovelies! How have you all been doing? I have tried to keep as up to date on your blogs as possible!

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's just I feel more organized when everything is in its place before starting :) You will like to see more from this website.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images